Painted Mountain Golf Club -Championship Course
Ranked #263 of 1,007 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Reasonably priced meals but the reason the restaurant received "Excellent" is a result of how the staff's customer service received. Greg the bartender, the margarita was on point and he checked on my to see if I needed anything else. I ordered the Wednesday feature of "steak kabobs" but forgot to ask cook to well-done. Greg asked if I wanted the kabobs were a little more but i declined since I only had two pieces left on my plate. I also order wings to go; they weren't fried as crispy as I liked, but they were done. The atmosphere was that of a golf clubhouse. Sorry I can't vouch for other items on the menu but all in all the place was clean and staff was attentive.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Dropped in after a round of golf at their course. Was disappointed to be told that, since we booked our round on line, we were not entitled to the golf and dinner special. No good reason as to why this was nor was it mentioned on the website.
Mallory, our server, was very pleasant but very busy. I mentioned to the front desk that the salad bar was out of salad and it was dealt with promptly. Food was above average and portions were good. My wife had the soup and salad and said the soup was excellent.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We went there for dinner and enjoyed the evening. The restaurant has windows out to the golf course, so it is a nice view. The lounge has many TVs for viewing sports. The food was good as was the service. The atmosphere was OK although it may be time for a remodel. This is not a high end place, but very pleasant.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Karaoke was great (we didn't sing but it was great to listen), Very lively. Great menu to choose from and was excellent.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

A group of us went in to have their two for one hamburger specials on football Sunday. Our waitress, Katie, took our drink orders, didn't bother to bring the munchies to the table, we got up and got them ourselves. She wasn't attentive when we wanted to order refills and the place was not busy at the time we were there. When our bills came, we had been charged gratuity twice and we had been charged twice for the two for one burgers.