“Great tuna, steak and service ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #179 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Greater with a nice girl with a great smile.

I was seated right away, server was punctual getting my drink and appetizer. I ordered the tuna with no sauce and they did just that and it was amazing!!

Ribeye and Asparagus were wonder and cooked properly. I would recommend.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Service and the food was excellent. We had steak and lobster, very good. We had an excellent table with lots of room, the booths are huge. The staff were all excellent, we got prompt service when we wanted it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We have tried going back after mediocre meals, but I think we are done! I've had issues in the past with sending cold food back, but this trip was a different fail. We went for the steak and lobster special. To begin with, it took a loooong time to get any food and when they brought the steak we were told the lobsters were being steamed. We were almost finished with the meat before they arrived (only good part was they were at least hot.) To me, it's a kitchen failure to do that. As for the steak, it was really tough, one more so than the other. I told the waiter and all he did was say I'll let the kitchen know. Won't be going back for a round four!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

First time at an Outback in a long time had the Valentines special. Was very good. One person in our group is always embarrassing in restaurants and always complains. Ordered steak medium even though they like it well done. Complaining it was not cooked right. Was very rude to waitress and manager he was able to make her happy

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This outback steakhouse did not disappoint, good food., excellent service, prompt service.good selection.not too noisy with excess music.nice relaxing meal. Would recommend at the drop of a hat.