1,255 results
All reviews full kitchen living room rushing water the bus huge balcony games room excellent restaurant onsite restaurant sized bed minute walk to the centre in town two nights dirt road breakfast was included stayed longer nice pool nice breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Our stay here was wonderful! The road to get to the Jungle Lodge is bumpy, but worth it.
The property is well maintained and a step above, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are spacious and clean, the food is good, and the staff is friendly. We were there in winter so we didn't use the pool. The property is easy to walk, but does have some incline, and golf cart pickup is available if needed. The wifi is a bit spotty, but aren't you really there to be off the grid a bit? We were thrilled when we got to our room, and even opened a bottle of wine on our balcony after a day at the cataratas. Perfection!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emmalyn Y
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Booked last minute and wasn’t disappointed.
All staff very friendly & helpful. We were able to book our Iguazú tour at check-in which was handy.
The room was modern with a view over the valley & river. The pool was out of service due to refurbishment but the staff arranged transportation to the Panaramic Hotel & we used theirs.
Breakfast was included.
All in all a good place for a good nights sleep before a trip to the Falls!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018

My room was spacious and very comfortable. It was serviced each day and extremely clean. The restaurant was convenient, since I was a solo traveller, and served good food at reasonable prices. The staff were very helpful and there was always a staff member in reception who could speak English. It was necessary to get a taxi to go into Puerto Iguazu but the fares were very cheap.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank palldridge
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Superb in every way. From the minute we walked in I knew this was a 1st class establishment. The lady at reception was so polite and helpful. The rooms looked brand new with so light. The restaurant staff and food was 10/10.
The water fall we could see from our balcony.
I didn’t want to leave.
Thank you for making our experience at Iguazú so memorable

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I had the good fortune to stay here for 2 nights during a long weekend away in travelling by myself in mid June. It’s one of the best value hotels I’ve stayed in while I’ve been working in South America. The rooms are very large and spotlessly clean with a large comfortable bed, good pillows and ambient lighting. There is a personal safe and a kettle with a selection of teas. The bathroom has a big walk-in shower, a new jacuzzi bath with endless hot water, soft white towels and a window looking out to the jungle. It was pretty cold out but the room was kept warm enough with heavy curtains and warm air heating. There is a lovely bacony with a lush green jungle view to the Iguazu river accompanied by sound of rushing water and wonderful birdsong. Although the block is set away from the restaurant and reception it is well lit and feels perfectly safe. The restaurant is really very good. The menu is varied and has a good range of options along with a number grilled meats. The rack of lamb was wonderful and their house Malbec is a perfect accompaniment. The waiters were attentive and charming and although I wouldnt recommend taking the table near the entrance if it is cold (visitors seemed incapable of shutting it after themselves) I would definitely recommend eating here even if you aren’t staying. The hotel is a ten minute walk away from the central bus station on a quiet road. You can catch a bus here to the falls about every 20 mins/half an hour and back again in the afternoon. It’s really easy so I’d definitely recommend doing this over a taxi or tour. I travelled to the Brazilian side for one night to see the falls from the other side and to catch the plane back from Foz. I caught a taxi on Calle Guarani (the road heading to the bus station) to the San Martin hotel near the Brazilian park entrance for 500 pesos or less than $20 dollars which included stoppling at immigration etc which is not bad considering an organised transfer will cost you 3 times as much. (The San Martin is really well located for the Brazilian side of the park and fabulous bird park) but be warned - it will be a bit of a let down after the wonderful Iguazu Jungle lodge.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo