See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night and ended up covered in bed bug bites. Found one on the mattress the next morning, showed it to the receptionist and when she squished it it was full of my blood. They returned my money which was nice of them but I have a feeling they knew there were bed bugs there. When I heard the employee telling her boss why I was leaving she said "she was bitten by the bed bugs" had they not known I think she would have said just bed bugs or maybe a bed bug. Steer clear there are much better places in this price bracket with no bed bugs.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Nice central hostel with a pool. We had two bedrooms with 3 beds. The bathroom was clean. Breakfast was included with croissant, bread, ham & cheese and coffee and tea. Overall a good price for three nights.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hostel for two nights. The room was very spacious and clean, but the shower could have been better. The hostel had a swimmingpool, but it wasn't very clean so i do not recommend swimming. Also when we checked out we had to pay more than expected. Overall it's decent, but don't expect too much!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We stay here for a couple of nights and found the hosts very warm and friendly. We ate and went out elsewhere but the staff were friendly and great for an afternoon beer and some conversation. If on a budget then i would reccommend over and over!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2016

The room booked was fairly adequate, and contained three single beds. It was relatively clean and had suitable amenities. It does feel quite rough around the edges, but in terms of sleeping it was fine. It does have a pool on site as well, and the free breakfasts were very standard (comprising of bread, spreads, and tea, coffee and juice).

When I went it felt like is was still partially under construction, such as the bathrooms (that were a bit cramped). But just for sleeping and the location, it's good.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends