“Incredible restaurant”

Price range: USD 11 - USD 20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This restaurant is amazing! From the food, to the hills view, the set up, all it's awesome! Super recommendable!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Was very surprised ! The dinner was great ,had chivito ,so good very tender and the vegetables just right ! The staff were great explaining all the dishes with lots of patience ,we also enjoyed the beer I had a dark beer and my husband the red ,very good !

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

this is what I call an amazing experience and people who knows what to do whit customer care, food was an 8/10

1  Thank alejandro_comisario
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This place is amazing, a lot of green spaces, in the middle of a beautiful landscape, kids playground and great food.
We had the goat prepared in a metal disk with wine and vegetables and it was so tasty and tender that melted in our mouths, my kids also loved it. The beer is also very good, they have a red beer specially brewed for them which I loved.
I would totally go there again if I was around, the staff is supper friendly and provide an excellent service.
They are one of the few places in Merlo which accept credit cards also.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

How I've enjoyed this restaurant in the hills of the Merlo Sierras, Circuito Pasos Malos.
This is authentic argentinian, plus grass feed beef.
Salads are huge, organic.
They even have vegetarian menu.
Do please try the Chivito, for Little Goat, slow cook, tender, natural. It melts in your mouth.
Only want the time to go back.
The best in the Sierra and Merlo