“Great service, Great Pizza”
Review of La Pizza

La Pizza
Ranked #97 of 737 Restaurants in Mendoza
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Being my first day to the country on a bit of a wine tour of the region we stopped in for a beer and a few slices. The pizza was great, the service was great. I liked the outside patio. I personally felt terrible as I am from the USA and didn’t realize I couldn’t tip on my credit card and I didn’t have any pesos, so I went up to our waiter and apologized and said that I didn’t realize that I couldn’t tip him on my card and I gave him $7 USD, and he said “It’s the thought that counts”. The bill was about $20 USD. This is what you call great people! Thanks La Pizza, keep up the great work!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This was a good find by my partner and me. The service was good, the staff friendly and my calzone was great!

Inside was modern and cosy. We'd recommend this place! It was inexpensive also.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

You should try the pizza Serrano with their garlic olive oil for 250 argentinean pesos! It is perfectly baked and very tasty! The waiter was very kind and the prices are fair.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We only wanted to nip in for one drink but ended up staying several hours drinking craft beer and chatting with the incredibly friendly staff. We sat outdoor in the back of the restaurant which was a lovely setting.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I ordered a half and half pizza. I don't remember the name of the good half, but it was the last one listed on the menu and very tasty ((del papú? order this). The other half was supposed to be your standard arugula and porciutto, but they put the ham on before the bake and everything got very sad. The crust was nice and crispy, but it's not the sort of place where you will get an excellent fully loaded supreme pizza. The hot sauce was generic and the toppings were sort of disappointing, but in general I'm happy with my experience thanks to a friendly waiter who insisted on learning my name. Don't go out of your way to visit, but if you're in the area and a Plain Jane Pizza Dame, this is your spot.

Date of visit: March 2017