USD 182
USD 101
  • Pool
USD 207
  • Breakfast included
Posada El Encuentro(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
USD 136
  • Pool
USD 180
USD 149
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

Lares De Chacras(Chacras de Coria)
USD 152
USD 126
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

Entre Cielos(Lujan de Cuyo)
USD 601
USD 432
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 498/night.

All reviewsplaza chilegreat locationhot waterfresh fruitmac cheeseliving areathe air conditioningrooms are spaciousfront desk staffcorkscrewargentinaunitskettleinternet
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I stayed several nights at El Portal Suites as this hotel is often used by tour groups climbing Aconcagua. The location is very good, close to the main square and shopping area. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Some have their own balcony with a nice view of the park. Breakfast is not too impressive, but you can order eggs separately (ask the server). My main gripe was the wifi. Perhaps it was over-subscribed because of a visiting US school group, but on a day I needed to do some work it was absolutely impossible to get online. Not good.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Room size was amazing. Rooms were clean and modern. Good location. Staff was nice and helpful - but a little pushy with tour sales.

When we stayed, there was loud drilling in the place all day long. We didn't like that much, but realized that, hopefully, it was just temporary.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

A great location and a nice facade. The staff are friendly and helpful but sadly the rooms are dated and the Wifi is not accessible from the room. The room I had was large but the carpet was loose and in general it seemed as I said, dated. The bathroom was clean as was the kitchenette. It seems to be an executable habit to make a double bed from two singles. I have been in Argentina for several years now and I am used to the custom, but the edge between the two beds can be uncomfortable. For the number of stars this hotel claims to have I expected better. And no internet in the rooms? There used to be a justifiable reason for that but these days there is no excuse. A breakfast buffet was offered but it did not have a very good selection. There are good restaurants within a short walk for your evening meal.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2016

During my romp around Argentina I am currently staying in Mendoza at the El Portal Suites. Very boutiquish and nice but a couple of small negatives. First the positives... the people at the front desk went and are going out of their way to make me feel at home. They speak pretty good English and have been super helpful in accommodating me. The location is perfect for all eating and shopping your heart could desire. Also there are several different rooms, hence the name suites!!!!!Some negatives now: Internet in rooms is spotty at best... I'm in the lobby now writing this and it's a pretty good connection... but the signal in the rooms obviously is very weak... it's super noisy... my first night it sounded like there was a party going on in my bathroom. As I walked in there for the first time upon checking in there is a grate in the shower and it's connected to where I have no idea... except it sounded like it was connected to another persons bathroom and all of their talk and sound was funneled up to my room with an increase in amplitude.. so loud and unwanted... I turned the AC on to try and drown out the noise, I closed the bathroom door and closed the bedroom door yet I could still hear the noise and talking. The hot water in the shower this morning lasted less than 1 minute!!!! I had to do an abbreviated shower and finish in cold water.... same with shaving... the hot water ran out about half way through my shave in the sink!!!! Not terrible but NOT what I wanted. I haven't been around much drinking wine, eating out and doing some tours.... if the rooms could have only reflected the nice people working the desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2016

The 2 nights we stayed here were set up by Grajales expeditions before going to Aconcagua to climb. I will give the positives first:
The "suite" consisted of a kitchen (one burner, a small fridge, a sink, a teapot, plates and cups--nothing to cook with), 2 rooms with 3 beds (we are a family of 3), and a bathroom that included a tub. It was nice to have space to arrange our belongings and the mini kitchen was nice.
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was excellent.
The location was across from one of the many parks in Mendoza and it was easy to get around on foot to a variety of places.
THE NEGATIVES:
The floor was absolutely FILTHY and there was lots of TRASH left under the beds, in the closets, and in the various corners of the rooms!!! We always take our shoes off when we enter a room, but not here. We agreed that the base camp floors of the eating tents on Aconcagua were cleaner than our floor at this hotel. I don't think the hotel owns a vacuum cleaner even though the rooms are carpeted.
ALSO--the website for this hotel says there is a gym--not true! THERE IS NO GYM. And the "pool" consists of a big Jacuzzi type tub that probably has not been cleaned in months---truly disgusting. Finally, right at the entrance to the hotel is a giant trash bin that stinks and is full. It was still there 15 days later when we walked by after our climb (we stayed at the SHERATON after our climb--just a few dollars more, but WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY!)

Stayed: December 2015