“GrandpartensHouses El Tata”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

florianko...
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“GrandpartensHouses El Tata”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Thank's a lot for everything! All went much easier than I thought it would go...
The apartment is in perfect conditions and I had more than I need for feeling like being at home.
I had a really nice Month in Mendoza and if I come back one day, I am looking forward to stay at GrandparentsHouse again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing