See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

The worst hostel i ever been in the trip!! Bad bus in the bed!! And moakitos..the shower lock like apart of a horor movie. We left in the middle of the night and go to another hostle.. The steff doesnt help as here

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2013

we slept in a room with many cockroaches, dirty beds , and very poor and dangerous bathroom. my friends had to go and sleep on couches in the reception.
employees dont care about anything
one of the worst nights in my life.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank toinfrench
Reviewed 11 January 2013

By far the worst hostel I have seen so far! Not just is the place filthy, poorly kept and badly run down, it is also horribly infested with bed bugs. I had at least 300 bed bug bites! worse, I my luggage has been infected, and I am now going through pains of dealing with these monsters. I have fed back this to the Life Hostel, but did not receive a response.

This place is best served by avoiding!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Oliver N
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed two nights and that was three nights too many.

A last minute check in for us but we should have read the reviews first, we stayed in a private room for two and had two girls we met on a bus in the room next to us. The bed was so bad and disgustingly filthy. Unfortunately the beds had bed bugs and the girls next to us were quite badly bitten. When the manager was confronted about the bug issues he didn't care and just told us to pay up.

Also the pool that is advertised was not kept and clearly neglected for a long time.

DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Avoid this place at all costs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DigitalElise
Reviewed 4 October 2011

At the bus station we met a nice guy who told us to go to this hostel. When we arrived at the hostel they put us in a room with 5 dirty beds for the three of us. Everything in the room was dirty. The floor, the pillows, the shower, the toilet... But the worst thing was that one of us had bed bugs in her bed. It was a horrible experience for her. I can only suggest to avoid this hostel at all costs.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends