USD 106
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 56
La Posada(Alta Gracia)
USD 71
USD 90
Complejo Soles Blancos(Alta Gracia)(Great Value!)
USD 46
USD 125
Hostal Baudi(Alta Gracia)
USD 46
USD 257
TripAdvisor
Hotel Ritz(Alta Gracia)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to staythe ownercouple of daysfeel at homesilviahospitalitytravelershousedetailsattractionstipsargentinacordobainformationcharmschedule
Reviewed 14 March 2016

We were suppose to stay for three nights and we ended up staying for a week and became very good friends with the owner S. We've never felt so good in a vacation staying at a B&B. The place was very clean and the attention to details was impeccable.
Owner S. was very friendly and professional at the same time, serving us the most amazing breakfast ever !!
We are planing to go back this year and have the best time while in Alta Gracia.
I believe this is the best place to stay and the best value.
Alex and Irma from NY.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seashell2016
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I have travelled all over the world and I have to say that this bed and breakfast is by far my most favorite. I just love the esthetics and attention to detail here. The room is beautiful and the bed is very comfortable (very important) Breakfast on the terrace was wonderful. There is a beautiful garden with lots of beautiful plants and flowers. Silvia is an amazing hostess, she is super helpful and has lots of great tips for things to see and do in the area. 279 is centrally located and there are amazing restaurants and cafes within walking distance. My only regret is that I could not stay longer.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 11 June 2015

The place is dirty, the sheets have blood stains. The bathrooms are super small, they don't have tv in the rooms and they charge you as if they have it.
No wi-fi. There isn't windows, we need air people! Bad experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
279AltaGracia, Owner at 279 Boutique Bed+Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Hello,

I have no record of you or your stay at my place. When do you claim staying in my Bed and Breakfast? I only have 2 bedrooms in my home and they are spotless as others have attested to in their reviews. Contrary to your claims, I do have WI-FI and I do have a window with french doors in each room. Price quality is excellent! I have already notified TripAdvisor because I find that your review is in error. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience elsewhere!

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We stayed 2 nights at Silvia's lovely B&B. Silvia was very accommodating, picked us up from the bus from Cordoba and shared stories and recommendations. Our room was immaculate and airy with a high ceiling and french windows onto the patio. We would recommend that all travellers consider an overnight stop (at least) in Alta Gracia so that they get a chance to relax and refresh before hitting the road again.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zambrosia
Reviewed 15 March 2015

My partner and I were lucky to get a reservation at this 2 room B&B in a smallish town in the sierra near Cordoba, Argentina. Silvia's rooms are designed with comfort and beauty in mind. She is an artist (a photographer) and her eye for elegant design was evident in the details such as linens, and furnishings. Breakfast was typical Argentine but upgraded by homemade banana bread, healthy brown bread plus pastries, along with fresh OJ and coffee. On the rainy morning we left she cooked warming oatmeal to fill us up for the long hours we expected on the road. In addition to her suggestions for local sights, she helped us find a wonderful place to stay the following night, she gave us route suggestions, and ideas for other places to visit. Our only regret is that we could not stay another night with her!

Room Tip: Only 2 rooms!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple