“Wonderful stay in a lovely bed and breakfast in Alta Gracia”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alta Gracia
279 Boutique Bed+Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Alta Gracia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 November 2016

We loved everything about this beautiful little house, our room, one of two, the Cody and comfortable bed, the garden, the area, the way the house is designed, the breakfast and of course Silvia, the owner and her great companion Indiana, a very friendly dog. It's a must to stay at 279 B&B when you come to Alta Gracia that you should not miss at all. Silvia knows everything about the area and gives you the best advice what to do. And it's great to know that you sleep in the same house Carlos Gardel did decades before. Don't miss 279 Boutique B&B

Room Tip: Both rooms are alike
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cornelia S
There are newer reviews for 279 Boutique Bed+Breakfast

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We were suppose to stay for three nights and we ended up staying for a week and became very good friends with the owner S. We've never felt so good in a vacation staying at a B&B. The place was very clean and the attention to details was impeccable.
Owner S. was very friendly and professional at the same time, serving us the most amazing breakfast ever !!
We are planing to go back this year and have the best time while in Alta Gracia.
I believe this is the best place to stay and the best value.
Alex and Irma from NY.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seashell2016
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I have travelled all over the world and I have to say that this bed and breakfast is by far my most favorite. I just love the esthetics and attention to detail here. The room is beautiful and the bed is very comfortable (very important) Breakfast on the terrace was wonderful. There is a beautiful garden with lots of beautiful plants and flowers. Silvia is an amazing hostess, she is super helpful and has lots of great tips for things to see and do in the area. 279 is centrally located and there are amazing restaurants and cafes within walking distance. My only regret is that I could not stay longer.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 11 June 2015

The place is dirty, the sheets have blood stains. The bathrooms are super small, they don't have tv in the rooms and they charge you as if they have it.
No wi-fi. There isn't windows, we need air people! Bad experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
279AltaGracia, Owner at 279 Boutique Bed+Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Hello,

I have no record of you or your stay at my place. When do you claim staying in my Bed and Breakfast? I only have 2 bedrooms in my home and they are spotless as others have attested to in their reviews. Contrary to your claims, I do have WI-FI and I do have a window with french doors in each room. Price quality is excellent! I have already notified TripAdvisor because I find that your review is in error. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience elsewhere!

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We stayed 2 nights at Silvia's lovely B&B. Silvia was very accommodating, picked us up from the bus from Cordoba and shared stories and recommendations. Our room was immaculate and airy with a high ceiling and french windows onto the patio. We would recommend that all travellers consider an overnight stop (at least) in Alta Gracia so that they get a chance to relax and refresh before hitting the road again.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple