“We didn't do the tour, but.............”
Review of Delta Boats

Delta Boats
Ranked #3 of 36 Tours in Tigre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come And Discover The Amazing Parana Delta With Us! Guided Sightseeing Through A Network Of Small Streams, Rivers And Canals. Exploration Of Awesome Island Life: Local People, Flora And Fauna. Light Refreshments Served On Board. Beatiful Panoramic Views Of Buenos Aires. Lunch At Exclusive River Side Restaurant (optional)
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had booked a private tour with Andres in October 2017 as we were going to be in Buenos Aires in March. I had mentioned we would be going to the airport later that afternoon for our flight back to Canada. He gave us a price for a private Tigre River cruise that would include picking us up at our hotel with our luggage and taking us to the airport after the excursion. The evening before we had flown in from Iguazú Falls and I became quite ill. I contacted him and explained we were unable to go as I was sick, and he was very gracious and understanding. I hope someday we will have the opportunity to do the tour as we'd so been looking forward to it.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"captain"
"communication"

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Highly recommended. Great service, nice crew and beautiful scenery. Really enjoyed the lunch at the riverfront restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Andrés V, Director Comercial at Delta Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thanks for your review. It was great to share a boatride trip with you.
Best Regards!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We were already at the end of our three week adventure in Argentina when we arrived in the Delta for our Delta boat tour "Explore" which should last about three hours and give us a insight of the Tigre Delta north of Buenos Aires. Flying home again to Europe the next morning we hoped for something special for our last day.
And we were not disappointed! Andres our guide and owner of Delta boats picked us up at the train station and took us directly to the boat. There were only three of us in the group so it was de facto a private tour. The boat was great and we switched from slowly cruising through the arms of the Delta to speeding through the big ones. We absolutely enjoyed ourselves. The delta is beautiful and very interesting as it has different sides, a very natural one and a more inhabited one. Andres was not only highly informative about the delta but also a very nice and funny guy. The atmosphere (and the beer:-) was great! We had lunch (Awesome meat!) in some restaurant he recommended and time went too fast, after three hours we were brought back to our boat to Buenos Aires. Thanks to Andres for making our last day so funny and memorable and very cool.
Absolutely do this when you are in Buenos Aires!

Hi Heide,
Thanks a lot for this nice and complete review. We love that we do and we always try to give a nice experience to our Passengers. If I´ll go to Europe I ll text you tu give me some advice about it. Thanks a lot and good vibes!!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Our day spent on the Parana River Delta with Andres of Delta Boats was a definite highlight of our December visit to Buenos Aires. Our group of seven was interested in visiting Tigre and experiencing the Parana River Delta but unsure as to how best arrange a visit. Our B&B host highly recommended Delta Boats and Andres was both very responsive and a highly professional host and guide. He is a man of great warmth and a high degree of knowledge of a river system which he clearly loves. He willingly shared his experience and knowledge with our group throughout the day. Andres arranged for the pick up at our Palmero B&B, guided our group with enthusiasm both along the river and at several local stops, and made our adventure highly enjoyable. Our lunch at a "tree house style" restaurant along the Rio Parajito offered the best steak and vegetarian lunches we experienced during our entire visit! Andres is a superb host who truly cares about the quality of the visitor experience provided to his guests. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Sally S

Thanks a lot Sally. I´m very happy to read this kindly review and also very proud to been shared a full day with you. Thanks again and please send greetings to the rest of the group. Good vibes!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I could not be more happy with our experience with Andres and Delta Boats. Upon short notice, Andres put a tour together for my girlfriend and me. We had such a great afternoon and evening cruising the tributaries of the Delta and anchoring for a while to enjoy the sunshine. Andres took it to the next level with historical descriptions of what we saw and great music. When we return to Argentina again, Delta Boats will be at the top of our list!

Andrés V, Propietario at Delta Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thanks Lucas to your kindly review. For me was a big pleasure sharing the boat ride trip with you. I hope we can see you again. Here in Argentina or maybe in your beatiful city if I would take a chance to travel to Usa soon
Best Regards!