“Great Wings”
Review of Luxe Lounge

Luxe Lounge
Ranked #17 of 17 things to do in Maricopa
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Several people recommended this place for Thursday night 25 cent wings. They had seven different kinds and we tried five and they were all great and you can't beat the price. The service was good and friendly. It is a sports bar but was very clean. We will return

1  Thank bpackard

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We went specifically for the 25 cent wings on a Thursday night. They were very good, we tried salt and pepper (our favourite) spicy hot and garlic and Parmesan. My husband enjoyed his draft. We even played a few games of pool. This is a great place to go for an inexpensive date night. We hope to return.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

One of the outlets at the Ultra Star Entertainment venue. A Sports Bar with a very clean comfortable atmosphere. Our service was good, the food was average bar type food. Pool tables and Large screen TV's.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

This place has gotten better over the last few months.
Finally they brought a DJ. that knows how to mix good music one can dance to.
I had given this place a bad reviews on its Facebook page.
But my girlfriend and I decided to give it another go.
After starting away for a few months.
The drinks are great.
The price isn't to bad.
The food is really good.

We will continue to go.
It's close to home. And the dancing is great.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Went here for their Thursday night $.25 wings. Wasn't real Impressed. The wings were rather big and tough and pretty average. Got a 16 oz Kiltlifter that came at around 40 degrees ( not warm but not exactly cold either).

Price was reasonable $34 for 5 adults. Very noisy with loud music and many people all trying to converse over it, ( very hard for people like myself with hearing loss issues). Won't say I'd never go back but not saying I would either.

1  Thank nazdude