“Good wings”
Review of Luxe Lounge

Luxe Lounge
Ranked #17 of 17 things to do in Maricopa
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We went specifically for the 25 cent wings on a Thursday night. They were very good, we tried salt and pepper (our favourite) spicy hot and garlic and Parmesan. My husband enjoyed his draft. We even played a few games of pool. This is a great place to go for an inexpensive date night. We hope to return.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

One of the outlets at the Ultra Star Entertainment venue. A Sports Bar with a very clean comfortable atmosphere. Our service was good, the food was average bar type food. Pool tables and Large screen TV's.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

This place has gotten better over the last few months.
Finally they brought a DJ. that knows how to mix good music one can dance to.
I had given this place a bad reviews on its Facebook page.
But my girlfriend and I decided to give it another go.
After starting away for a few months.
The drinks are great.
The price isn't to bad.
The food is really good.

We will continue to go.
It's close to home. And the dancing is great.

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Went here for their Thursday night $.25 wings. Wasn't real Impressed. The wings were rather big and tough and pretty average. Got a 16 oz Kiltlifter that came at around 40 degrees ( not warm but not exactly cold either).

Price was reasonable $34 for 5 adults. Very noisy with loud music and many people all trying to converse over it, ( very hard for people like myself with hearing loss issues). Won't say I'd never go back but not saying I would either.

1  Thank nazdude
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2015

My friend took me to this place for lunch and it was the worse place ever where it came to our food and service! The bartenders were fine but the food....! It took us around 30 min just to get the burgers we ordered. (while others who came after us had already received their food!) We both ordered med well. The came out charred on both sides. I had ordered all of the additional items for my burger so could hide most of the carcinogens from my taste except for it being dry! I did mention it to the Bartender and showed him also. I decided to eat it since I was starving and could hide the taste with my cartelized onions and saluted mushrooms and the bacon was at least not charred! My friend decided to send her's back. It took her another 30 min to receive here order so by that time I was done and we had both had the sweet potato fries. They at least let her have those to eat. But the time she received her burger she just told them to wrap it up. A man came out and apologized to us about the sub par food but we don't know if he was the Chef or the Assist Mgr. When we got the bill they had charged us for both meals and didn't even offer a discount! This was so unacceptable that we asked to see the Mgr. She came over and apologized but only gave us a discount on one meal. We both think they should have payed for the whole meal! We didn't even order drinks! We will not be back!! I would not recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank taosbound