“High End Wanna B”

Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Maricopa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the casino for a quick get away. The casino is very nice and the staff very friendly. We had a friend recommend the Range. They are not worth the trouble.Dinner consisted of Lobster Boss soup......great....loved it....I had prime rib with vanilla sweet potatoes mashed and he had rib eye baked potatoes. Both a disappoint ment. I didn't touch my food. Bill was over 120$ n so not worth it. I would recommend Shulas down the road....ask for Daniel.....he is awesome and the food is even better.
Will not b going back to the Range.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at the Casino and were pleasantly surprised to see the Steakhouse was the place to go for breakfast.

The menu prices were great. My wife and daughter had Eggs Benny for only $9.00 each which was a good indication that the prices were reasonable for breakfast.

I had the mixed hash skillet of eggs & everything breakfast meat covered in cheese which was delicious.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Dined here recently as a party of four. Our table was ready at the reserved time, and we were seated quickly. Server immediately took our beverage order. Menu was a good mix of what you would expect at a high end steakhouse. The appetizers including the French Onion Soup were served quickly and were hot and tasty. Timing of the service was perfect. Drinks were always refilled. Steaks were cooked perfectly and were very flavorful. No room for desert, but selection looked very good. Would highly recommend as price is reasonable for the quality.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

the steak we had did not have eny taste to it and the sweet potatoes were only warm the bread was good and the wine was good but for what we got it was cost to much

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We did not stay in a Hotel room, but had dinner in the Range with our friends and it was excellent. All customer service is great, very friendly, helpful to meet needs, You will find great service from all slot attendants, beverage and food servers.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment