2,184 results
All reviews palermo soho small pool restaurants and shops jacuzzi tub the hotel staff great area restaurant recommendations front desk staff our honeymoon small hotel fantastic location superior room loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel safe area trip to buenos aires tango show
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We LOVED Mine Hotel!! The service staff was phenomenal and so friendly. The breakfast was top notch. We really liked the decorations and the lobby.

It's perfect for a few friends or couple who want an amazing boutique hotel experience in the perfect location for shopping and nightlife.

Room tip: rooms near the pool are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018

They came in on my first day and brought me a bottle of wine and cheese and charcuterie platter - it was amazing! Great staff - I was also trying to drop off a bunch of stuff to friends and had the front desk hold it and hand it out when I was gone and they were great about it. THis is also THE best location in Buenos Aires :)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

" Lovely boutique hotel. Staff and other guests give the feel of a family environment rather then a faceless corporate hotel. Staff go out of their way to help and remember requests! Great location for trendy shops,eateries and bars. Safe area with visible policing. "

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TeamMiller
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I travel extensively and we know our hotels. Mime is simply great. It’s small, 20 rooms, located in a safe and quiet neighborhood. The staff is responsive and friendly. The breakfast team puts out a great spread...weekends too. The hotel itself is quiet and clean. I’d recommend a few easy chairs that are not so low to be placed in the front lobby. Otherwise ... perfect. It will enrich your time in Buenos Aires

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MEJ123
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Mine Hotel during the first leg of our trip to Argentina. The hotel is very well situated in the heart of the Palermo Soho neighborhood of Buenos Aires. There are tons of great restaurants, cafes and shops within walking distance.

We loved this hotel because it was unique and not "cookie cutter". Each room has its own decor and vibe. Ours was a fantastic room on the third floor in shades of purple. The room had a seating area, desk, flat screen TV and a very comfortable and large bed. The bathroom was great with a large soaking jacuzzi and shower combo and the bath products were very nice.

The hotel has a small restaurant that serves a delicious breakfast and afternoon snacks and drinks daily. We absolutely enjoyed breakfast each day and the assortment was plentiful.

There's a pool and 2 different outdoor seating areas, as well as a small lounge.

I've saved the best for last --- The Staff. Five star, go out of their way to make you happy, nothing is too much to ask... fantastic.

We were delighted to stay here and felt like treasured guests. We highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple