Mine Hotel Boutique
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Palermo Soho Loft(Buenos Aires)
  • Restaurant
Five Cool Rooms(Buenos Aires)
View Hotel
1555 Malabia House(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Didi Soho Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Ultra Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Blue Soho Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
First Palermo Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Nuss Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
Nuss(Buenos Aires)
2,029 results
All reviewspalermo sohosmall poolrestaurants and shopsthe hotel staffrestaurant recommendationsgreat areafront desk staffour honeymoonsmall hotelfantastic locationdinner reservationsloved this hotelsuperior roomwould highly recommend this hoteltango showtrip to buenos airessafe area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I decided between Recoleta and Palermo after all. I found Mine Hotel at Palermo Area. It is far from historical places but close to nightlife. During the day I was out with my tour guide Liz who planned all my activities (www.lizflor2.blogspot.com) in a custom made tour only for me. During nights I enjoyed the restaurants of Palermo and watch people. Very trendy!

Room Tip: Was at a very small room at beguining but I changed into a beatiful one !
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We recently spent 3 nights at Mine Hotel on our way home from Colombia. While we are seasoned travelers, this was our first overseas trip together with our 20month toddler.
We arrived at 11:30pm and had the warmest welcome we have received to date in a hotel. This followed on over the next 3 days - the staff were all very genuine, engaging, lovely, helpful ... can't say enough.
We received a free upgrade, even though we were a last minute booking, and the room was gerat. Lovely touches with a welcome pack on the bed and a really good portacot for our bubs.
Highlights were the breakfast, simple but very well executed, the location - Palermo Soho is DEFINITELY the place to be, and the beautiful wine that was delivered free to our room when they heard that we had had a bad experience at a local wine shop.
We enjoyed our stay immensely and if we ever get back to Buenos Aires will be staying at Mine Hotel Boutique. In the meantime we will be referring our friends and family :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank lucycmckenzie
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stayed for 9 nights during a business trip to Buenos Aires. I really enjoyed my stay at The Mine. A really great location in Palermo Soho with many restaurants and shops within safe walking distance. My daily commute to and from office was about 30 minutes, but it was worth staying in this location for the atmosphere and safety of neighborhood. Hotel is approximately 15 - 20 minutes to the city center.

The staff was outstanding and always happy to help with even the smallest gestures. All staff were helpful with dining suggestions and providing information on local points of interest. I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff.

The room was really trendy and pleasant. I loved the comfortable bed, linens and pillows. The furniture was very minimal, but the closet was well designed for storing clothes. The room featured a nice flat screen tv and DVD player, small table and chair, mini bar and refrigerator. The bathroom was nicely designed, but the shower was set in the jacuzzi tub with single door, which was a little awkward. Nice fluffy towels really made me happy each morning.

The room featured a nice sized balcony, but lacked seating. I traveled during the cool winter season and it rained for most of my stay, but I would have enjoyed sitting on the balcony in nicer weather.

Nice decor and comfortable seating areas on first level with large windows and patios. Small cafe features complimentary breakfast (which was average) and staff will always be available to serve drinks or snacks throughout day.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 105 which was situated in back corner of hotel overlooking the pool terrace. Great location with nice sized balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I stayed at Mine with my wife and our two children aged 4 and 8 for four nights. We were given adjoining rooms (a twin and a double) which was perfect. The staff were very helpful and accomodating without excpetion. They gave us excellent recommendations for restaurants, tips for seeing BA and provided a good guide who took us to La Boca and the odler older larts of BA. The rooms were clean but not huge and the bathrooms tiny: if you have small children be careful with the hot water as it is scalding hot. Breakfast was good a typcial for Argentina. Palermo is a stylish area to stay ib but a good taxi ride from the centre of BA. This wouldn't stop us staying at Mine again.

Room Tip: We had rooms to the rear which were very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Teamfinbrown
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Highly recommended! A small boutique hotel well situated in the Palermo Soho district. This hotel impressed right from the booking process to the final farewell. They even sent us advice on things to see in Buenos Aires before we arrived. Highlights were the fabulous breakfasts and the absolutely wonderful hotel staff. Most spoke English, nothing was too much trouble for them and they were extremely helpful with their good advice of what to do, where to go and how best to enjoy the city. We found this hotel to be very good value and would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends