“Great Place Centrally Located.”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room - Living Room Dining Room - Living Room
Stairs to bedroom
View from balcony
Balcony
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Scott C
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Great Place Centrally Located.”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed in BA from the 21st-26th. Pablo the owner was great with communication and even though I a delay in my flight he was available by email. Apartment is spacious, clean and well appointed. The air conditioner worked well and the shower was strong (two musts for me). This apt is very well located and that's a must for me as I enjoy walking cities. You can get just about anywhere walking and cabs are very inexpensive if needed.
I recommend this loft check in-out was effortless and Pablo was an available but unabtrusive host.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing