See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is my second visit here and it is a great place to stay for few days. Really friendly people who run it, a great location opposite the tube and great value. Anna who works with giorgios also offers a great taxi service

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frank D
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed in this guesthouse last year. I traveled solo to Buenos Aires and had nothing planned, except for my flight. Starting here was a great beginning of my adventure. The staff is extremely attentive and helpful and gave me a lot of information and contacts to reach out to. My room was nice and clean with a good bed. I would definitely recommend this guesthouse for solo travelers and couples and stay here as an introduction to the busy city of Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Evaaaaa
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Not a hotel, not a hostel, but probably the best and most welcoming place I've stayed in. We had a beautiful and spacious room, really friendly hosts and a wonderful week's stay. Location near the intersection of two big streets means good public connections, but also some noise from the traffic below. However, the house more than made that up. Absolutely lovely.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 432asul
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Great location, a bit out of town but right next to a Subte station with plenty of supermarkets and places to eat nearby.
It feels like your staying at a friends house not a guesthouse, and Giorgio made me feel really welcome (we will dance tango next time I promise!)
The only thing that might be a problem for some people is that you have to go up a little elevator, and then one flight of stairs to the top, but as long as your not disabled or claustrophobic it's totes worth it.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Naomi M
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed at Giorgio's House for 3 night in May 2012. Fantastic location. Easy to get to all the tourist areas. Fantastic room - spacious, great bathroom, a very homely feel. Fantastic hosts. Giorgio and Ana made us feel very welcome, explained all the in's and out's of Buenos Aires, cooked us dinner and even took us out for Tango. We had terrible weather in BA for the two days but because of Giorgio and Ana we loved every minute of the city. We would recommend Giorgio's house to everyone. It's not just a bed and breakfast but a home to come back to.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple