“Great coffee place in Palermo!”

Lab. Training Center & Coffee Shop
Ranked #12 of 278 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Expert baristas & coffee roasters.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love coffee and because of a friend’s info I ended up visiting Lab! It’s a great coffe place in Palermo! Super cool, full of locals and “gringos”. I have an issue with argentinian coffee cause it’s all “glaceado”, that means it comes already with sugar. But in lab it does not! We had the fruit salad and yougut and a sandwich! All very good! It is not a cheap eat though! But its good!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

It is a very good place to have a good coffee.
It is not a place to go if you are hungry.
They also sell coffee beams!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We were staying nearby and like to try the best rated coffee shops whenever we travel. We were in BA for a month and tried them all - but this was our favourite by a long way and only one I would highly recommend. It's a nice place to be - nice lighting and decor etc.

The coffee was excellent - and we have pretty high standards I believe - we didn't have a comparable coffee at all in our 6 months in South and Central America.

One of the business partners worked there and was a really friendly guy and we spoke to him a fair bit as well and he spoke great English in comparison to our Spanish.

The cakes weren't great but the chocolate cookies were awesome - try to get one that has just come out the oven.

They were in the midst of opening another LAB in BA - this one has lunch food etc I believe. Sadly it opened after we left but from the social media posts it looks pretty tasty.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We expected to love the place after the reviews.
We did not love it, nor did we finish the two flat whites we had ordered and prepaid.
The sour aftertaste is a description of the coffee and by extension the experience.
I find it really odd that our experience is inconsistent with the many others here. Maybe the milk has turned for these two cups on this day; our mal suerte .
Take heart. Our experience is that are other coffee shops in BA that source quality beans and know how to use the machinery.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

It’s not common to find a really good third wave coffee house in Buenos Aires. In fact, good luck finding one or two. So I was delighted to find this place. They are roasters themselves and take their coffee making seriously. I had the best macchiato that I’ve had in weeks of traveling in South America. The staff are friendly too.