All reviews don julio palermo soho great location literally next door open shower same block master suite plaza italia jacuzzi and sauna boutique hotel rooftop pool trendy neighborhood balcony overlooking fresh fruit restaurants and shops eggs made to order top floor
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is super well located. Don Julio is next door and there are lots of bars and restaurants around. The rooms are surprisingly quiet considering how busy the area is. Breakfast was very nice.
It has no parking and the parking lots in the area are quite pricey.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Agustin F, Gerente at Own Grand Palermo Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Dani,

Thank you very much for your good comments about Own Grand Palermo Soho.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel and the location and the breakfast, we also appreciate you have taken the time to send us such a positive review.

We hope we can see you again in our hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Own Grand Palermo Soho is very well located and with good rooms. The only thing that could be better is a bigger place for the breakfast! Ah, our bedroom was supposed to have a balcony. Instead, there is door that leads to an”open box”, and they call it balcony, but it’s OK.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Renata,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Own Grand Palermo Soho.
We are happy to inform you that have upper categories with larger balconies if you would like to consider for the next time. Greetings from all our team and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I wanted to like this hotel more as it's well located, the rooms are beautiful and it is spotlessly clean, but my experience at check-in and several other things really soured my experience.

Booked thru Expedia app which didn't allow me to select beds, but told me both 1 King and 2 twins was available (I needed the latter). Called to let the hotel know I needed to twins and put in a request to be on a higher floor as I was in Buenos Aires which has great views, was told "no problem" over the phone and proceeded about my day. Checked in that evening around 7 pm and the guy at the desk told me that they did not have any rooms available that were 2 twins or higher than floor 2 and insisted that no such requests had been made and I will have to keep the king room (the king was literally 2 twin beds held together by a sheet) as that's what I booked. Just not a pleasant "welcome" in my opinion. Luckily went down in the morning and lady at desk was very helpful and moved us to a 2 twin room on floor 5.

Room itself was HUGE and very beautiful and as previously stated, spotless. Good bed, so-so bedding. Huge balcony with increasingly better views the further up you go. Bathroom left a lot to be desired unfortunately. Shower is open to bathroom only protected by a small glass half wall and floods the ENTIRE bathroom within moments of use.

Breakfast is very good, and amenities on top floor were nice enough, didn't use gym, and pool though open was too cold to use in June unfortunately.

Overall a nice enough hotel in a great location but the service and the bathroom would probably have me consider elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sleibman
Reviewed 20 July 2018

The hotel is very comfortable, clean and the people are prepared and polite to cater the guests. Room service, breakfast and restaurant are enough to make guests comfortable and satisfied. Great location close to supermarket, shops and many restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mrchahade

Dear mrchahade,

Thank you for review our Hotel. We are pleased to hear that you experienced a good stay and service from our staff, we would love the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Really good hotel, with good location in Palermo close to subway station, and many restaurants and shops in the area.
Hotel is confortable, big bed, big bathroom.
Some points to remake. Towels are old, not confortable.
Heating the room is noisy as it is with Split air, not so good.
But in conclusion really good hotel
Breaksfast is complete

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SoullPower

Dear SoullPower,

Thank you for choosing Own Grand Palermo Soho for your recent visit to Buenos Aires.

We regret that we did not meet your expectations in those aspects you mentioned, anyway we appreciate your feedback to improve those details.

We look forwards to welcoming you back in the near future.

Agustín Ferrero