Stayed in Room 705 (non-smoking level).
- spacious modern room
- central location, around the corner from florida/lavalle pedestrian mall street and the Gallerias Pacifico shopping mall
- Cable tv, flatscreen
- a good buffet breakfast
- not noisy (as not located on the main walking street)
- air conditioning
- 21% VAT tax added to our stay, not included in the price quoted when booked through agoda.com. So be wary of this when making a booking. At checkout we paid for our stay with credit card and was charged at a bad exchange rate. Suggestion: pay in USD cash.
- shower in a cubicle, not well-lit, a bit dark
- hotel charges AR170 for transfer to airport (uses Remise). Cheaper to flag down your own taxi (cost us AR150).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape into an urban paradise when you stay at TRYP Buenos Aires hotel, located in the heart of the city. Imagine being steps from sizzling night life, gourmet Latin cuisine, designer shops and the hottest attractions. Our in-the-know staff can help you make the most of your time in this amazing city. Ezeiza International Airport is 45 minutes away. Whether you choose a spacious Standard room or a Suite, expect special touches to make your stay exceptional. Start each day fresh with our premium Buffet breakfast, and stay connected using free Wi-Fi Internet access. After an exciting day, unwind with a cocktail on our outdoor deck and savor a delicious meal at our on-site restaurant. If you need to get down to business, meeting space is available at our Buenos Aires hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com and Melia Hotels APAC so you can book your Hotel Tryp Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Melia Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Tryp