“One of the traditional Belgrano's cafes”
Review of Nucha

Nucha
Ranked #37 of 294 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 27 July 2017

a great place to have coffee all time in the day and light meals at lunch or evening. Everything is good in this place that was named under its owner, Nucha who started cooking great cakes. Today you can chose among many sweet delicateness, traditional Argentine "medialunas" (croissants but with less butter and smaller), sandwiches, the famous cakes and meals. Nice ambiance in a beautiful Belgrano corner, surrounded by trees and stunning beginning of the 20th Century French style houses.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

If you want to have a coffee or a tea with very good cakes, this is the place to go. My cake preference is blueberry mousse topping on chocolate base and for small pieces the apple streusel or cheese cake with red fruit jelly.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We stopped here for brunch.

The vibe is similar to a coffee shop but with real food, quite open seating & plenty of people on their laptops/phones.

I had a nice coffee and salad, the portions here were big for the salad and my girlfriends croque monsieur! They also gave bonus little chocolates at the end, a nice touch.

Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Nucha was recommended as a great dessert place. I had better at Oui Oui and UCO. It is a modern looking place. To me it does not have any charm, and the service is less then desirable, so not a place I would recommend even if the food was good. We had a brownie which was average. Their wraps and salads look good, but I don't know if they are. I actually worked out the second time I went because they did not have soup, and the server didn't care whether I stayed or not. So, I walked down the block to Oui Oui and had a great bowl of soup!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

A nice place to enjoy, setup as a simple coffee shop with lots of pastry, cakes and sandwich options. The coffee itself its pretty good but it takes a while to get serve. Its not the cheapest of the coffee places but in an expensive local market like the argentinean its nothing very uncommon to see. In my opinion, if you want to share and taste a little bit of everything, you should try the afternoon tea menu but its not either the cheapest nor the best of the area. Stlll pretty good.