All reviews palermo hollywood garden suite home guide boutique hotel home away from home we loved our stay standard room great boutique bars and restaurants yogurt breakfast was delicious big city small pool wonderful hotel great area spa neighborhood
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

10 years between our two visits to Home, and the standard remains the same. Resolutely high. Our garden suite was perfect; staff ace, breakfasts good, decor faultless, good choice of lps for the record player, and glorious hosts

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here and we loved our stay from start to finish. The room was absolutely stunning - we had the garden suite which, considering it included a separate bathroom, bedroom, living room, private roof terrace and private shallow pool, was incredible value for the money we paid. Details are what makes this hotel so special, and the decor was beautifully done throughout - super-cool artwork greets you right from the moment you step into the lobby and all the way through into the garden - everything feels carefully curated and lovingly selected. We also thoroughly enjoyed the delicious buffet breakfast (included in the rate) and a chat with the barman who offered a brilliant range of classic and more unusual cocktails - I had something with artichoke liqueur in it which was surprisingly tasty!

The location is also brilliant - you feel right in the middle of one of the most interesting and buzzing neighbourhoods in the city, and the Home guide (a beautifully produced A5 booklet with restaurant, shopping and bar guides) proved to be invaluable in guiding our footsteps. The staff were also fantastically helpful and generous with their time.

We adored our time here and would rush back without hesitation.

Room Tip: Have a look on the website (which is excellent) to see which might suit you best - we recommend the garden suite!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was very happily surprised with my stay at the Home Hotel in Buenos Aires. The rooms were very clean, the personnel were very helpful and friendly, and the pool area was amazingly beautiful. I have never worked outside so much before in my life. I hope to return soon.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank travelinglarry2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I simply adored every moment I spent at this Hotel. The staff are amazing, nothing is too difficult to "organise", the rooms well equipped, and the pool and bar area superb. An oasis in the best location, in a bustling mega city.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve just come back from Buenos Aires and stayed at this lovely hotel , myself and two friends stayed in a 3 bed room for 3 nights . This was to see the who at La Plata . The hotel guys could not have been more helpful . They booked cabs for us , booked restaurants , and airport transfers .
The breakfast was excellent, all fresh and presented well. We also had a beer and a burger in the hotel . The guys made us very welcome and were interested in our gig .
If you stay in one hotel , home is the one , I think .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends