The Dazzler, apart from having the coolest name for a hotel in the world, is a fantastic place to stay.
My wife and I spent 5 nights there and not a trick was missed.
It's within walking distance to the ferries, busses and trains, parks, plazas and squares, shopping, eating etc etc.
Only minor complaints was that the pool area is a bit weird (kinda try-hard zen thing going on) and breakfast felt like a military operation if you got there after 9.
Would highly recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located very near Galerías Pacífico shopping mall, this standing out and modern hotel has 88 spacious rooms: Classic and Suites. The Restaurant & Bar offers an international author cuisine, as well as executive menu for lunch. Spa, gym and covered heated swimming pool. Event Room with foyer and Meeting Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dazzler San Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dazzler Tower San Martin Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dazzler Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dazzler Buenos Aires