All reviews top floor great art blackout shades great hotel sister hotel modern hotel nespresso machine business hotel nice pool restaurant staff buffet breakfast business district star hotel large bathroom south america loved this hotel excellent stay
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in this lovely hotel. The rooms are nice and spacious and the bathrooms modern. First prize for the best shower I have had in any hotel!

Art throughout the hotel is stunning. Staff are very friendly and their recommendations on what to do, see and eat were spot-on! They organised a private siteseeing tour by car which was well worth the cost.

I think the minibar content as well as breakfast can be lifted a notch or two but in general we had a wonderfull stay.

Tip - don't miss the heated rooftop pool and the SPA. Virginia is one of the best masseuses I ever had. Ask for a room high-up for a nice city view at night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
NoeliadeCelis, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Alvear Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Nico:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Alvear Art Hotel. We are very grateful that you has filled out our survey which I have personally read.

We are convinced that our guests´ satisfaction is our most important value; we continuously strive to make their stay at The Alvear Art Hotel an unforgettable Experience.

The Alvear Art Hotel feels very grateful for your opinion and our staff is looking forward to welcome you once more as our guest many other times in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is truly a good hotel, fabulous room, great beds, great shower (good pressure), pool, hot tub, gym. Not sure how to get warm water from sink, but that was ok. Nice breakfast, great service. All in all a good choice for a visit to Buenos Aires.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest :

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Very nice modern, large & clean hotel room. The checkin reception was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel. The front desk recommended several good restaurants close to the hotel. The breakfast included in my hotel rate was very good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear John :

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We spend a night there with my wider after getting married and the experience was great!

Hotel rooms are clean and with a big space, the spa is fantastic and with an amazing view of Buenos Aires from the 16th floor.

Amenities are not the only amazing thing from the hotel, food it’s also fantastic and the chef in the Restaurant hotel is amazing.

At night you can have a beautiful city view with the Obelisco and other attractions pretty close. Despite of being in a really noisy area of the city the rooms are extremely quiet.

Definitely I’ll think about going back when I’m in Buenos Aires.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ramospablo

Dear Pablo :

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I loved my stay at the Alvear Art Hotel. It was very comfortable, clear and luxurious. I especially loved the bed and shower- both very high quality. The staff were extremely helpful despite my very poor Spanish (they spoke excellent English). And it was very close to major sites.I walked to the convention center (10 minutes), Gallerias Pacifico (5 minutes) and Avenue de Mayo (about 10-15 minutes).
I love this hotel and would stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business