“Good coffie, super friendly”
Review of Cafe LATTEnTE

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Home cakes are are awesome, koffie is great best in BA. Like to have a micro bit of milk in my americano, they don't mind like some reviews above sudjest

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Used to go to Lattente often as it's close to my office. The coffee is great, albeit pretentious. Just read the 'house rules' on the wall. The last rule is 'the barista is always right'. That about sums up the company culture. It's also probably one of the most expensive coffee shops in the city.

Full City down the street has the same quality coffee, more options, seating and wifi. And they do it with a smile!

3  Thank ChrisBuenosAires2014
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I like my americano with a bit of milk. The barista basically told me it wasn't a good way to have coffee. That's his opinion. And this is mine.

3  Thank Solfish
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Love it. Tiny little secret place. Quirky name and atmosphere.
Strengths:
1) best coffee in BA
2) they always have a nice quote of the day
3) atmosphere is very pleasant, underground, informal style
Weaknesses
1) Its a tiny place so it get busy easily. No many seats available
2) they don't do "large" size. I opted for two capuchinos: one to stay and one to go
3) no wifi

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I went to buy a bag of coffee. The waiter seemed totally uninterested in helping me and when I said I needed it grounded, as i usually do, she told me I had to wait and started helping other customers. After a few minutes with no signal of when I might get help I walked away. Very disappointing.

3  Thank daniel h