1,170 results
All reviews central location great location friendly reception small gym spacious room high floor within walking distance few minutes walk stay there again clean hotel metro station room service free wifi breakfast was included casa rosada easy access mini bar
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is somewhat rundown. Floor tiles are broken with some dark stains that could be blood. I paid about 3 times what it should have cost thru my guided trip tour as an extension to the falls up north. The problem was we went out for a Sunday walk and all of a sudden we were sprayed with what we thought was bird poop. Don't fall for it. A volunteer came up and just happened to have a lot of paper napkins available. He got my wife's billfold out of her zippered purse. He had my billfold at one time but I yelled and he slid it back. Don't fall for this ruse or just don't come here. Ruined our trip to Buenos Aires.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Directornhtango, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the trust you have placed in our hotel and for taking the time to write us in details the problems you experienced.

In regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest´s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service.

Finally, we are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to assure you that comments are valued and that we look forward to welcoming you back again at NH Tango.

Yours Sincerely,
Santiago Ponce de León,
Hotel Director.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

nice modern cleaning comfortable hotel... good location... good breakfast.... don't particularly care for walking alone there at night... but really convenient to everything..... staff was friendly although they gave me incorrect information ....

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Shelley:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Its really good to know that you have enjoyed it.

Also, thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff.

It will be a pleasure to have you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

NH hotels are a good choice in Europe, no doubts. Unfortunately, that doesn't apply to this specific one in BsAs. Stayed there because of the convenient location and that's what it, I wouldn't chose it again . What can I say? Two small lifts, only one of them was working, the reliable information on what floor you were at was the voice system (forget about the panel lights indicating the floors, not reliable). It takes ages to arrive (remember only one small elevator for the whole building). Once I decided to try the stairs but after a few flights I gave up, got tired!. Breakfast is ok, no issues, no waits. Checking in and out was also quite convenient and fast, guess that depends on your arrival time. You have to ask for directions and they will help you. Attentive staff. Quite basic and small rooms. You need to ask for an iron and ironing board if you need it. The cleaning products have a strong component of chemical substances and in such a small room it was too much for what I am used to. As mentioned, if on business or tourism only location was very good, close to the hop in/off bus, historical buildings, subways, buses, theaters, etc.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RoxLima

Dear RoxLima:

First of all, thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. As you said, we are making some adjustments on our lifts and we are working as fast as we can finish the work.

Thank you for highlighting our staff and breakfast. We will take your advice for future improvements.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Hotel location, service, rooms all as expected, and excellent location for office. Staff all very friendly. Will make it my first choice for business visits to Buenos Aires. Very near to busy night life section for those that like that, can be a bit active then on particularly a Friday night.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear JMLechner:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I'm really glad you have enjoyed it.

Also, thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff and our location.

We hope to have you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I found this hotel very disappointing. The wifi is abominable, wherever you go in the hotel. I asked at reception if there was any particular part of the hotel where I might get a better connection and they simply said 'no'.

The food was very poor indeed.

And some of the staff were either unhelpful and uncommunicative or actually rude.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Richard:

I'm really sorry to read that your stay wasn't up to your expectations.

Regarding the wifi, we have very good signal in all the hotel. We have 3 routers in the lobby and 1 router every 2 rooms. Also, we have a direct number for tech support available to all the guests.

We hope to have you again in the near future.