All reviews great location recoleta cemetery avenida santa fe a queen size bed desk area room key felt very safe within walking distance an iron mini bar minute walk eva peron few blocks front desk staff per night street noise yogurt
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I stayed here one night, and a late check out, en route to my flight home, so I can't say much about the location, but I can say that it is on the outskirts of a rich area, and that there looks to be a lot of interesting shopping nearby.

This is a pleasant, if spare hotel. Don't let three stars scare you, it is simply not a four star hotel. The hallways are a bit dreary and my room had no carpeting. The staff however, is very pleasant and there is a nice restaurant downstairs. It was very handy that they accepted American Express. Many places do not, and I was almost out of cash, in anticipation of going home. The lunch and dinner I had there was quite good.

Breakfast, included, was standard buffet. No complaints. Overall, a good mid-range hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
ArielUrrutia, Operations Supervisor at Hotel Bel Air, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear gemswinc,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback.

In regards to your luch and dining experience, I have shared your feedback with the team.
We are delighted to read that you had a pleasant experience. As you have mentioned our location is in the most beautiful neighborhood in the city. We will be sure to share your feedback with the whole team

Looking very much forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Bs As!

Greetings,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a A/C centralized unit so you only get a switch that says on/off. You cant control the temperature and today they decided they should turn it off entirely and leave it at “vent” there is high humidity and 74F or 23C. When I issued my complaint they told me the technician had already left.
For me a hotel without a temperature control is a nightmare, wish I should have know this before hand.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Manuel,

Your feedback is very much valued to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any challenges you faced and rest assured that your feedback has been shared with all concerned departments

We hope to get the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I had stayed here 9 years ago and wasn't disappointed on the return stay. They were very accommodating with our flight cancellations due to a massive snow storm in Boston. Our room was good although we did have issues with our electrical outlets that were never dealt with. Breakfast is excellent. Wifi good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ArielUrrutia, Operations Supervisor at Hotel Bel Air, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear CLWToronto,

Thanks for taking the time to respond! We love hearing from our guests and appreciate your 5-star review!

We do have a great location for visiting the area. It is nice to see I was able to resolve those issues for you.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was another one of our last min booking as in 24hr prior. As our family travel on standby on flights (airline employee), it's typical that we usually confirm our hotel within a day or 2 of travel.

Found this as we have a family of 5, and this is one of the few hotels offering rooms that are more than the typical 4. The price was right, and when we checked in, we were given one of their connecting rooms, so it was 3 single beds in one, and a queen size bed for my wife and I.

The breakfast in the morning was decent since it was included. I wasn't expecting much, so it was fine.

Overall, the location, price, and accommodation was all fine. Rooms were quiet by the way, which was very good.

Few things that could be better are as follow:

1...the toilet in our kids' room, we had to call 3 times as the button simply wouldn't flush at all. Again, it wasn't until the 3rd time on the 2nd day that they finally fixed it. But the first 24hr or so, our kids have to use our toilet, which may not have been an option if others don't have the 2 rooms like ours.

2...the gym was in the basement, and the lights were turned off. From what I can see, I think there were 2 units....treadmill? Never got to use it as I couldn't find the light switch.

Room Tip: it's in a relatively quiet neighborhood, so not much traffic. We had the 6th floor, but I'm sure other floors are just as good.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ArielUrrutia, Operations Supervisor at Hotel Bel Air, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear T_Rex_Toyota,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Bel Air. We are happy to know you were pleased with our location and had an overall comfortable stay.

We are happy to hear that you had enjoyed our connecting rooms, we know it's important for families to stay together and that is why we have this option for them.

I will share your comments about the breakfast with Hernán (our chef) and his team, the truth is, that we are always trying to rotate the products during the week for those who stay with us many days.

We hope to see you soon again in your next visit to BA.

Greetings,

Friendliness: excellent
Breakfast: lovely buffet
Classiness: good
Room Size: small
Room included: tv, shower . . .
Wifi: yes, free
Facilities included: business centre

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ArielUrrutia, Operations Supervisor at Hotel Bel Air, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Mr dfkk ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bel Air Hotel.
We are convinced that our guests´ satisfaction is our most important value; we continuously strive to make their stay at Bel Air Hotel an unforgettable Experience.
Bel Air Hotel feels very grateful for your opinion and our staff is looking forward to welcome you once more as our guest many other times in the future.