This is one of the older four seasons but very well kept and has the usual grand features - beautiful flower arrangements everywhere.
The hotel is in a good location for shopping, restaurants and the recoleta district but also by the side of the busiest road in BA.
We stayed on the club level, this was good as we had access to a very nice lounge with beverages served all day. Our room was typical four seasons - good furnishings, bedding and a huge bathroom - all really good.
Breakfast was excellent, a huge choice of very good dishes.
I would not stay here again however - the pool and outdoor sitting area was quite ridiulous. There was a few loungers around a tiny pool and there was no point in trying to acquire one - it would just end up being totally frustrating. The pool attendants did their best in supplying you with a towel laid out on the grass!
There was a very good lunchtime BBQ set up outside, the food changed daily and it was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotelopia so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons