I can only reiterate what other have said as my experience was perfect.
We stayed for 5 nights in April. The staff were some of the most friendly I have ever come across. They we helpful, knowledge and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was great with all the extras you would expect. We were on a low level so not the best view but still very nice (photo attached). Everything was very clean. The breakfasts were perfect and the service was very attentive. Great location in a safe part of town where you felt quite safe walking late at night. The WiFi in public areas was slow but just OK for Skype. The ATM in a small room was a very nice safe way of getting cash and putting the cash away without prying eyes.
As an experienced Trip Adviser, I usually look at the negative reviews before the positive reviews. In this case I could not see any of the negative points raised in the past.
As part of the conference we did spend some time in the Alvear Palace but found the over the top white gloves and almost Colonial atmosphere too much. In addition, the Four Seasons was quite compared to the bustling Alvear.
I must complement the management on creating such a happy and competent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia APAC and Odigeo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons