1,427 results
All reviews the club lounge platinum member cafe tortoni wine store main restaurant classic hotel health club executive floor hardwood floors san telmo walking distance business district casa rosada florida street very nice hotel central location rooms are spacious
Reviewed 14 September 2018

very well could be BAs best hotel, all facors considered. Classy 1930s feel, like walking into a chapter of Gungha Din- or Indy Jones. great breakfast buffet- not over the top nor full of waste, but not chinsy either. service is fantastic from all staff. been to BA at least a dozen times, this place beats out all the rest. Will be back for sure.

Room Tip: plumbing a bit noisy
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
InterContinentalBsAs, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
Thanks again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This is not a five star hotel. Although it is a great location, It is not worth $200 plus a night. This hotel is in great need of refurbishment. It is old and outdated. Drapes are dirty and old. My mattress was worn. The room is cold. There is no heat coming from the system. Walls are thin so you can hear everything going on around you. The dinner salad bar is great. Quite a variety. The staff is great eager to correct any problems. Management/Owners, take the time to invest in your property. It is showing signs of long term neglect.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Hello Yvette G,

Thanks for choosing InterContinental Buenos Aires and leaving your honest feedback.

I am sorry to read that your stay was not exceptional because of some issues, particularly with the overall condition of our facility. This will be taken up with the team for future improvements.

It was good that you find our dinner salad bar great and staff eager to assist.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Many thanks,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is MAGNIFICENT; awesome. The localization is very good; close to every attraction in downtown, walking distance; close to the metro “subte”. A great experience!!!!! Also the service, the food; the hotel restaurants. Every single thing makes a great experience. If you are thinking to go to Buenos Aires, don’t doubt to stay there

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location in BA. The staff speaks English and it is clean.

BUT, it is not a five star hotel. The reasons are following:
-When arriving none of the staff members standing outside the bag will help you with the bags.
- the rooms are clean, but very dated and look tired.
- the bathroom looked even more dated.
- we had an issue with the bathroom kept clogging up. Disgusting.
- the walls are very thin and if you get a room with one of those connecting rooms-door you will hear the others very very well. We had the pleasure to hear a businessman going to the bathroom once an hour and how he sneezed every five minutes.
- the breakfast is very limited. It is good, but from a five star hotel you want the option to have a lot more to choose from. It had 2-3 different bread rolls, two types of jam etc. The breakfast room looks amazing though.
- we had a power cut when about to check out. We had two heavy bags, we stayed on the 11th floor and the lifts did not work. No information was given of when it would be fixed.

I would recommend the hotel, but don’t expect a five star hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hello independent888!

We understand that details matter, and they are essential for us to only deliver the highest standard of luxury every time. While I'm happy that you find our rooms clean and our breakfast good, I'm very sorry about the issues on maintenance, update, and service that you experienced. I understand that you find our breakfast selections limited, and you were inconvenienced with the sudden power cut, too.

This is certainly not the usual here, nor our shining moment. No worries, I shared all of these with our Engineering Supervisor and Front Office Manager. I'm sure they'll reference your comments when upgrading our facilities and training our hotel staff.

I know your stay is not perfect, but thanks for choosing us for your trip in Buenos Aires and sharing your experience. We hope to have you again, so we can provide you with a wonderful stay next time!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I typically stay in another part of. the city, but could not this visit due to availability. I assumed the Intercontinental hotel would be very good - clean, comfortable, great service, and it was all of that. Just a few points worth noting - the elevator is very quick so rooms on high floors are actually convenient (this is good!). The breakfast is included with the stay and I found the buffet to be very good, with good coffee too and the service was very efficient and pleasant.

One night I was too tired to look for a restaurant and walk anywhere significant so I chose the hotel restaurant. The atmosphere on the patio is intimate, quiet and very comfortable - I definitely recommend it if you don't feel like going out one night. The provaleta was very good and my bife de chorizo was prepared perfectly - much better than I expected in a hotel!

My room had plenty of room and was comfortable for evenings of work. Marble bathrooms and wood floors throughout the rooms made me feel at home.

The only issue I have with this hotel is its location. My business required leaving the downtown area and transportation to the major roadways was slow due to city traffic. Aside from this traffic issue, this is a very nice hotel in an area with plenty of eating options and short walks to major city attractions and views.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the breakfast and the hotel restaurant - both are very good.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental BUENOS AIRES.
Again, thank you for choosing InterContinental.