1,059 results
All reviews excellent accommodations staff went out of their way stayed nights croissants night stay each morning few blocks ba obelisco subway
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two days, and wasn’t really impressed with the hotel. I agree with another review that hotel is max 2 star not a 4 star hotel. Location is little off from Palermo and Recoleta as a tourist. My room AC had issues and wasn’t working properly, my room wasn’t available for checkin at 3PM. The room had no smaller towels and only one big towel !! Overall, I felt like spending more money in a better hotel or staying cheap in hostel. Won’t recommend the hotel..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank gaurav g
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Maximun 2 stars Hotel, not a 4 stars as they say. We stayed the 5 days hosted with the mini-fridge broken, even I was requesting incessantly to fix it. The wi-fi network from the hotel doesn't allow you to use the Uber App, instead of it they offer you a friend taxi, of course three times more expensive than Uber. Breakfast is very simple. The room cleaning was done without much attention.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in at the Lenox for a night's stay. Reception staff was very cooperative as I had reached late at night and didn't get to eat. They happily arranged for a salad which was more than enough.
Hospitality was very good.
Rooms are decent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mahesh p
Fernando M, Gerente at Lennox Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

THANK YOU for your comments, we are waiting for you at the hotel on your next visit !!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Had a 9 day stay at Lennox Hotel and could not have been happier with my choice. Previous reviews regarding it's shady location werebmisleading. Wonderful location, just off Ave De Mayo, close to subway and a short walk to the city center Obelisco and Theatro Colon. The staff went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one. They were the friendliest and most helpful of any hotel I've stayed, in fact! The hotel itself is very modern and clean. The only complaint would be the weak wifi in the rooms but with a business center we were able to watch our baseball without issue! The breakfast provided was sufficient, good croissants and some ham and cheese as well as scrambled eggs each morning. All in all an excellent value at a wonderful hotel.

Stayed: May 2017
Magali H, Front Desk at Lennox Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Mr. Douglas H.,

Thank you very much for having invested your time in leaving us your comment.

We are proud to know that you have enjoyed your stay and that you have felt very well treated by our staff.

We would love to see you again on your next visit to the city.

Juan Cruz Aguirre, Front Desk.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We stayed at Lennox for four nights. Breakfast was very good, I enjoyed the variety, although you couldn't have any hot food. The room was small, but it was sufficient for resting. Everything worked great within the room, and I liked the top floor had a open roof. You could go out there and sun tan in the summer time.

What I liked the best was how helpful the reception was. Everyone was extremely friendly and really put in an effort in answering our questions. We were also able to exchange money at the front desk as well. I was very impressed with the friendliness.

I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in BA.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Magali H, Front Desk at Lennox Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Mr. Bluehumorme,

thank you for having left feedback about the hotel.

Your comment is very important because it helps us to continue improving the quality of our services.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to the city.

Juan Cruz Aguirre , Front Desk