All reviews de julio colon theater nice hotel excellent location rooms are modern comfortable bed public areas tango show breakfast buffet central location room service walking distance puerto madero obelisco obelisk alejandro avenue
Reviewed 19 December 2017

great service thank you, the staff were friendly and helpful there was always someone that could speak English which was helpful
I was able to leave my luggage there for 11hours whilst waiting for plane which was helpful

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Directornhtango, Director General at NH Buenos Aires Tango, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit our City and that you receive the treatment we deserve to give to all our guests, as it is our standard. I will be sharing all your comments with all the staff involved, to motivate them and to remain on their duties in the same way. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasure to take lessons with Alejandro and his partner Joujou in there beautiful studio. Enormous help for experienced dancers and introduction for beginners. Very meticulous touch ups for well known steps and explanation of the new steps. I would love yo come back for more lessons, when in Buenos Aires again. I recommend to take Alejandro’s lessons to anyone interested to learn or polish tango skills. They will help a lot!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Directornhtango, Director General at NH Buenos Aires Tango, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Ms. Elizabeth,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your experience with us was a memorable one!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Please don´t hesitate to contact us if you need any help or information.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice, rooms are spacious and decent channels on television. Well located but noise from road is a bother especially if you are a light sleeper. In the entire gym, there was only 1 or 2 pieces of gym equipment working. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Directornhtango, Director General at NH Buenos Aires Tango, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Ms. Samantha,

Many thanks you for taking time to review our property.

On the one hand, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Hotel and its location.

On the other hand, we apologize in relation to your experience with the gym. We are taking corrective measures to avoid this from happening again.

We really hope that you give us another chance to show you all the improvements done and change the perpection of your experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Chose hotel due to excellent location. Rooms comfortable enough and the noise outside does not bother me.

But what does is the indifferent if not passive aggressive attitude of the front desk when asking for help. Obviously I don't speak Spanish. Had trouble w AN issue and was hoping for help but all I got was a shrug of the shoulders.

Really wanted to like this place ...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Directornhtango, Director General at NH Buenos Aires Tango, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your stay at NH Tango as well as for taking the time to send us your comments by reviewing us.

I am very worried about the customer service provided as one of our main objectives is to provide an excellent customer service. This matter will be followed up and additional training for all concerned in order to ensure this experience is not repeated with future guests of the hotel.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope that you give us a second chance, to show you that we are able to provide a better service.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed at the NH Tango twice during the month of August. The location is exceptional for exploring Buenos Aires on foot, being within walking distance (if you don't mind walking 30 min or so, and you really shouldn't in this beautiful town) from most (if not all) of the thinks you'd want to see in the city during a short (say week-long visit). This includes all the downtown, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, the area of Palermo near Recoleta (and MALBA), the Museum of Decorative Art, most of San Telmo, etc. The rooms are modern and super clean (the TV disguised under a semitransparent mirror is a neat trick), and the breakfast buffet (you should try to get a rate that includes it) was varied and plentiful.
One of the things that we worried about was noise (after all, the "superior" rooms face 9 de Julio avenue, with its 18 lanes of non-stop traffic). I am happy to report that noise not an issue at all, the rooms are extremely well soundproofed and have double-glazed windows. I am a light sleeper and had no problems whatsoever.
A special thank you note to the hotel personnel, particularly to Camila and Alejandro at the reception, who have helped us on multiple occasions.
I would give this hotel 6 stars if I could. Well done, and keep up the excellent work!

Stayed: August 2017
Directornhtango, Director General at NH Buenos Aires Tango, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Guest,

First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your
review through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Tango.

I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. They are
the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous
effort to satisfy all our customers. I assure you that comments like yours provides with
the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.

Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.

Receive my best regards,