“Beautiful, well-kept, at a great location”
other travellers have booked this property
You can see the floor plan at the end of picture. Photos: May 2016
Living Room. Sliding doors to balcony and to 3rd bedroom Living room connected to 3rd. bedroom by sliding doors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room. Sliding doors to balcony and to 3rd bedroom
Living room connected to 3rd. bedroom by sliding doors
Dining room for 6. 3 different table cloths to set a nice table.
·rd bedrrom. Queen bed. Opens to balcony facing Copérnico Street (Cul-de-sac Street!)
Nice patio off master bedroom and kitchen)
Bathroom in master bedroom
Kitchen and laundry room. Cart for groceries a little plus!
Guest toilet
Bathroom
Bathroom No. 2 out of 4 (in hallway)
Second Bathroom
Floor plan.  Two entrances. On into hallway and the other into the kitchen. Balcony  & back patio.
Entrance to building. Has 2 elevators.
Link to nearby activities:  http://goo.gl/maps/u4Rdw
Buildind sidewalk.

Link to nearby activities:  http://goo.gl/maps/u4Rdw
Copernico Street. It is a one block dead end street.
La Isla has the best of both worlds. Bussy Las Heras Street and beautiful parks surround it.
Neighborhood. La Isla. Small hill where apt. is located.
British Embassy Residence. La Isla, Recoleta.
Neighborhood.
Neighborhood.
Sunday sun bathing at Plaza Francia
Location A
Aerial view of Copernico St. at the base of the triangle.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Camcorder...
Doha, Qatar
“Beautiful, well-kept, at a great location”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

This apartment is a great choice for family and group vacations in Buenos Aires. It is located a block away from two major avenues with plentiful transportation, yet it is located in a very silent, closed street.The place is well kept: the furniture, bed sheets, towels, appliances, etc are generally in very good shape.The owner is very responsive to the guests' needs. During my stay, she managed to find a technician to fix an occasional problem in the fridge the day before Christmas. Within hours, she also found a temporary rental parking spot for my car nearby, as the apartment itself has no allocated parking spot in the building. Anyway, finding street parking spots was easy, at least between Christmas and New Year Eve, when many portenos are away.

The building has two elevators and the apartment is in the first floor. From this point of view, it is very suitable for elderly guests. However, they may find it difficult to use the bathtubs of the main bathrooms. The option is to use the shower in the service area, as an elderly family member did during our stay.

Overall, this is an excellent option for quality time with family and friends in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Comfort and location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jan 2014
Marcelo,
I think you very accurately describe the apartment and the surroundings. I am glad your mother could use the small bathroom with the shower. It can be difficult to use the bathtubs! My guests are my priority, and I do what is humanly possible to solve any problems that may arise. The fridge is only two years old, but apparently there have been quality problems with local production of appliances. It was very nice to have you and your lovely family stay at my apartment and I appreciate your review as it helps me improve what I offer and future guests to see what can be expected. Cheers!
PA, USA
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

2 Jan 2014
Ted,
Thank you for posting your experience while staying at my apartment. It was a pleasure to have you as my guests and I hope you and your family had a lovely time and happy reunion with family living in BA!
Recife
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
6 Aug 2013
Salvatore,
It was very nice to have your family as my guests. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next reservation!

Cheers,

Paramaribo - Suriname
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

20 Jul 2013
Jimmy,
I am glad everything worked out fine for your group! The apartemnt is being redecorated to get that cozy feeling you mention. Soon I will post the new photos! It was the first time I had guests from Surinam stay at Copernico, or Dutch in fact! It was really nice to meet you guys!
OR
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

13 May 2013
Margy,
Thank you for posting your review. I am glad you had a nice time. I have to agree with your comment of the balcony. When I bought the apartment, the "metal mesh" was already there. I wanted to take it off but I did not because many families go with children and they appreciate having the balcony safe. Eventhough La Isla part of Recoleta is regarded as a very safe place, having this actually makes it safer. I guess one has to get used to having it there. Ref. the patio, it does need improvement, someday I guess I will invest in upgrading it. Any suggestions? Also, thank you for commenting on the tango place by e mail. I am copying here for ref. "We really enjoyed Buenos Aires and spent everyday exploring all the neighborhoods, museums, parks and food we could. Last night we went to a small club in San Telmo and watched a tango class and then a band "El Afronte " we had heard on Sunday in Dorrego Square played and many more people tangoed. The club was Buenos Aires if any of your guests would like a good venue to see tango"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing