We recently stayed for four nights at this excellent hotel. The rooms are large and comfortable, the breakfast was the best we had in Argentina, including a choice of cooked eggs any style, and the staff are exceptionally friendly, cheerful and helpful. All of the staff we met had excellent English. One comment - alcohol purchased from the hotel is quite expensive (relative to supermarkets, cafes and restaurants). Overall though, the hotel provides fantastic value-for-money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa