Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
USD 225
USD 153
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

USD 187
USD 127
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

USD 151
USD 135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 97
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa(Buenos Aires)
USD 182
USD 103
BestDay.com
USD 204
USD 164
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
USD 241
USD 193
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
USD 448
Priceline
USD 901
USD 535
  • Pool
All reviewsplaza serranono elevatorpalermo viejoenjoyed my staygreat locationfew blocksclosetbarenovationfridge
Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. Rooms are clean and modern, plenty of tv channels, air con was great and wifi in room was handy. Reception staff were always super friendly and helpful!! Only one small problem the whole stay was breakfast wasn't served until 8:30am, we had an international flight and had to leave early which meant a piece of toast on the way out the door. Other than that it was a great little place which I'd definitely stay in again.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank ReganGC
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Excelent! Very friendly staff, made me felt home.The service is excellent, everyone is very attentive. The rooms are comfortable and big enough, and very clean. It is a design hotel, so beautiful! The location is perfect, just 1 square from Plaza Serrano. I hardly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Tatiana A
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We stayed here from Dec 30th/12 to Jan 5/13 and I wanted to write a review to acknowledge the staff and the service we received. Even before our arrival, the hotel emailed us to ask if we wanted to book tours or a New Year's Eve event which I thought was very thoughtful. We took them up on the offer for the New Year's Eve tango show which turned out to be awesome and the hotel made all the arrangements for us. They held our bags while we went to Igauzu Falls for 2 nights, arranged taxi service to and from airports, suggested restaurants and overall were very helpful. Due to the positive experience, we would totally recommend this hotel. The location is very good, many great shops and restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast is nice. The rooms are small but very quaint and the whole place is very well decorated and very stylish. If ever we're back to BA, we will be staying here again!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lsc2g
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Pro's: 5411 is clean, modern, well-located, and affordable for its type and class. I asked for a second floor room and luckily got one facing the courtyard, not the street which I've read here can be noisy. The staff are very willing to try to help with any issues.
Con's: The corollary to the staff's willingness to try to help is their lack of effectiveness however. For example, they could not locate a radiotaxi to call one evening, and moreover let us sit in the lobby for 20 min thinking one had been called, before we discovered one was not. Also, the room I was initially given had not had the air conditioning turned on, so it was deathly hot in the room for hours after checking in, and there were several insects buzzing around from the heat (it was a very hot day). I only discovered another room that had a normal temperature when a staff member took me to another room, supposedly to get a new remote, which he actually thought would fix the problem in the hot room (the first remote worked just fine - the display was just a little dim, probably from the battery). I insisted just to be switched to the other room which was the same size. Finally, and most annoyingly, if you wish to get laundry done (not an unheard-of request for a traveller), they a) do not offer laundry service in the hotel, and b) have no information about nearby laundromats. Talking to the desk person, I felt like I was the first person ever to ask for this, which is pretty odd for an established hotel. What would have been ideal is for my laundry to have been picked up, but this was apparently not possible. Finally I was directed to a laundromat about 3 blocks away, but they were closed at 9pm. I went back the following morning with my laundry and the woman there said she could have it ready in 4 days. When I told her I was traveling the next evening she had no option for an rush order and was even a little offended I asked to be put in front of other customers! To clarify I am fluent in Spanish and was with a native Argentinian, so there was no language barrier. She did however direct me to another place around the corner, where the owner rather reluctantly agreed to do my laundry and have it ready the next day mid-day. I tell this story only to illustrate how much time and effort can be wasted of precious travel time when a hotel doesn't have any arrangement for guests to get laundry done. It doesn't seem as if it should be too hard for the owners of the this hotel to establish this. And don't they wash their sheets? How difficult would it be to offer laundry service in the hotel itself? Kind of incomprehensible.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I stayed in the hotel two nights in December 2011. It is a nice, modern looking boutique hotel in the center of Palermo Soho. However, there are many similar hotels in that area. Wi-Fi worked well in the room and also in the patio. Service was very good and I enjoyed my stay.
Don't give the hotel your email address. They sent me spam and when I complained the manager said that "an unexpected error has occurred" and it would not happen again, but they did it again.

Room Tip: I had a spacious room with a very nice patio at the back of the hotel. Rooms more to the front are less quiet and have less privacy as some face the inner courtyard.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo