“cultured, educational and fun riding experience near Buenos Aires”
Review of Caballos A La Par

Caballos A La Par
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires city, you can enjoy yourself horseback riding, learning and having fun. At unique and amazing Forest Reserve, you can be in touch with nature riding throughout thousands of acres of a paradisiacal landscape. All our activities and services are 100% EXCLUSIVE, PERSONALIZED AND TAILOR-MADE. Caballos A La Par is a Horseback Riding Stables and an Equestrian Training Centre whose main objective is to help you develop your riding skills and confidence (regardless of level from absolute beginners to the more proficient/advanced). Only the owners (who are also the instructors) will ride free "side by side" (means in spanish "A La Par") alone with you, your family or your group of friends. We don't ride on trails and the horses don't follow each other !!! We invite you to share this exciting adventure with Caballos "A La Par", a Different, Unique and Rewarding Experience. Caballos A La Par provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Adrian and everyone else at the ranch were great hosts. Not only did I get to learn how to walk, trot and canter, I also got to learn about Argentine culture, such as the culture of sharing mate. Indio, the horse that I was riding with, was very well trained and calm, which made it very easy for a beginner like me with limit riding experience. I would definitely go back again and seek guidance from the people at the ranch. Thanks Adrian.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)
All reviews
"criollo"
"beautiful park"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

About 1 month ago I took my friend to Buenos Aires and we did this activity. I can tell you 1 thing: this is a MUST do if you are in Buenos Aires. The horses were so well behaved, in great shape and relaxed. The place is a beautiful place and Adrian and his father are the most amazing hosts. Next time that I am in BA I will definitely visit again. I feel a little bit spoiled after this experience because I think it is very hard to find a place where you can participate in this activity while having all kinds of different levels of riders at the same time and still guarantee safety and lots of fun. While writing this review I get a smile on my face just thinking about this experience and proudly scrolling trough my photos. Gracias Adrian and my horsy Sheik.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A few years ago I rode at Caballos A La Par with a group of friends and we had an amazing time. When I made plans to come back to Buenos Aires I knew I wanted to ride here again. This time I came by myself and the experience was maybe even better than last time. I got to ride Sabio and Sheik, both excellent horses and the whole ride was tailored to what I wanted to do. We walked, trotted and cantered as much as I wanted. After the ride we enjoyed a beer and some delicious empanadas. It was a perfect day and I strongly recommend this experience to everyone, beginner or experienced rider.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have been horse riding at several places around the world, but nothing comes even close to the experience at Caballos A La Par. The individual follow up is exceptional and gives you a possibility to learn and try things you would have never done otherwise. The horses seem so very well treated and trained, and my horse Indio was the perfect match for me. My boyfriend (who had little previous experience with horses) also felt very safe and was able to have fun and feel like he mastered the horse. Miriam and Adrian are great people who invite you into their life with open arms, and at the end we felt like friends hanging out. Of course it comes at a price, but to me it is absolutely worth the experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I am a newbie to horse riding and have only done a few couple of times. I have no skill or knowledge and have only been on "sitting on a horse walking" tours before. This was very different. It was more a crash course on how to gain control and feel confident on a horse. At first it was a bit overwhelming just to be on a horse, but through Adrians guiding I was cantering without even holding on to the horse and steadily riding it through a stream by the end of the day! The horses seem very happy and are super calm. Adrian and his family are very open and friendly. Worth the price for sure! (Remember to have enough space on your phone for photos!)