All reviews san telmo el lugar breakfasts were great hot shower trip to buenos aires walking distance bonita neighborhood hosts argentina
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel my last 2 days in Argentina,
Location was ideal but didn’t like the condition of the place( check pictures, mould everywhere and not clean enough , I mean is a hotel right?)
Also my last night I had to go to the lounge area to turn down the music at 4 am cause I couldn’t sleep I though someone was having a party next door, but no, they just left the party music all night long, super loud , very annoying,
Disappointed cause I read the reviews and they where good,
Would not recommend it

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
BONITOBuenosAires, Director de Recepción at Hotel boutique BONITO Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Dario, It is sad to here that you have faced so many difficulties during your stay, specially because we did not notice them until we read your review in this site. Surely, we could have done a lot to make your experience better if we had known this in time.

You are always welcome to visit us in a future opportunity.
All the Best

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed 6 nights here in total on 2 different occasions whilst in BA . This is a very small boutique type hotel, in an old building full of character, decorated with a retro vibe . We had the room featured in the photos with a loft bed. Good bed , free wifi that works well, free tea and coffee and good Argentinian style breakfast. The owner is really helpful and booked all our transports to and from the airports. The hotel is situated out of the main tourist area which we saw as a benefit. Tried out lots of really amazing little local restaurants, never saw another tourist. You can easily get buses around and we were loaned a sube transport card that we could top up. You can walk to San telmo, constitution etc. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced, small boutique accommodations in the city. Not super convenient to the big attractions but we don't mind walking and found our way to Ave de Mayo and walked toward Plaza de Mayo. Bathroom sink leaked and part of toilet was replaced the day we arrived. Not surprising for an old building. Shower curtain was moldy. But breakfast, the usual type you get in Argentina of fruit, toast, ham, cheese, juice, coffee and tea was served to us at our table which was really nice. The accommodation is on the third floor of a neat old building that has an old iron elevator which was really cool. The hosts are excellent. Would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I stayed here for a night before leaving Buenos Aires, and I wish I had stayed here longer. It's a very unique hotel in a great location. The breakfast was amazing, and Yanina, the owner, is very accommodating and helpful. The room was comfortable and pretty, with big windows, tall ceilings, and a little loft space. I would definitely stay here if I come back to Buenos Aires!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2015

This is a charming guesthouse with well-designed, art-filled rooms and offering a nice combination of amenities to keep one very comfortable in Buenos Aires. As such, I stayed for five days upon my immediate arrival and again for another three days. The rooms are clean and guests can enjoy a shared area with comfortable couches, a selection of books and music plus a kitchen and small bar. The breakfast service is lovely—always accompanied by fresh fruit and pastries. And the reception hosted by the owner and other staff is very welcoming and attentive. A bit of noise from the street that can be heard in the rooms facing the street but this is to be expected in any large city. And I found myself craving a longer hot shower as the water seemed to cool faster than normal.

Room tip: Loved room 301 with a double bed and bathtub. Facing street so somewhat noisy.
Date of stay: November 2015