All reviews san telmo el lugar breakfasts were great hot shower walking distance bonita neighborhood bedroom hosts maintenance
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced, small boutique accommodations in the city. Not super convenient to the big attractions but we don't mind walking and found our way to Ave de Mayo and walked toward Plaza de Mayo. Bathroom sink leaked and part of toilet was replaced the day we arrived. Not surprising for an old building. Shower curtain was moldy. But breakfast, the usual type you get in Argentina of fruit, toast, ham, cheese, juice, coffee and tea was served to us at our table which was really nice. The accommodation is on the third floor of a neat old building that has an old iron elevator which was really cool. The hosts are excellent. Would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I stayed here for a night before leaving Buenos Aires, and I wish I had stayed here longer. It's a very unique hotel in a great location. The breakfast was amazing, and Yanina, the owner, is very accommodating and helpful. The room was comfortable and pretty, with big windows, tall ceilings, and a little loft space. I would definitely stay here if I come back to Buenos Aires!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2015

This is a charming guesthouse with well-designed, art-filled rooms and offering a nice combination of amenities to keep one very comfortable in Buenos Aires. As such, I stayed for five days upon my immediate arrival and again for another three days. The rooms are clean and guests can enjoy a shared area with comfortable couches, a selection of books and music plus a kitchen and small bar. The breakfast service is lovely—always accompanied by fresh fruit and pastries. And the reception hosted by the owner and other staff is very welcoming and attentive. A bit of noise from the street that can be heard in the rooms facing the street but this is to be expected in any large city. And I found myself craving a longer hot shower as the water seemed to cool faster than normal.

Room tip: Loved room 301 with a double bed and bathtub. Facing street so somewhat noisy.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 386meganp
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We originally were only planning to stay here for 3 nights but extended to 5, mainly because of our love of the city and the hotel too. It's in a great location, and it's great value for money considering the quality of the hotel. The breakfasts were some of the best we've had so far in South America, and we loved that we had the option to use the kitchen too (we only ended up using a few utensils and plates in the end).

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrDoughnut
Reviewed 28 January 2015

We only stayed here one night but everything was fine. Found it a little tricky to find but eventually did. Some things in the room were a little worn but overall fine. The spa was a nice luxury for us as we had been staying at hostels and b&b. supermarket close by as well as pharmacy. A little but of noise but it is a big city! Overall a nice place to rest before an early flight in the morning!

Date of stay: January 2015