All reviews san telmo breakfasts were great hot shower would definitely stay here again ba hosts argentina
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I stayed here for a night before leaving Buenos Aires, and I wish I had stayed here longer. It's a very unique hotel in a great location. The breakfast was amazing, and Yanina, the owner, is very accommodating and helpful. The room was comfortable and pretty, with big windows, tall ceilings, and a little loft space. I would definitely stay here if I come back to Buenos Aires!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2015

This is a charming guesthouse with well-designed, art-filled rooms and offering a nice combination of amenities to keep one very comfortable in Buenos Aires. As such, I stayed for five days upon my immediate arrival and again for another three days. The rooms are clean and guests can enjoy a shared area with comfortable couches, a selection of books and music plus a kitchen and small bar. The breakfast service is lovely—always accompanied by fresh fruit and pastries. And the reception hosted by the owner and other staff is very welcoming and attentive. A bit of noise from the street that can be heard in the rooms facing the street but this is to be expected in any large city. And I found myself craving a longer hot shower as the water seemed to cool faster than normal.

Room Tip: Loved room 301 with a double bed and bathtub. Facing street so somewhat noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Megan P
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We originally were only planning to stay here for 3 nights but extended to 5, mainly because of our love of the city and the hotel too. It's in a great location, and it's great value for money considering the quality of the hotel. The breakfasts were some of the best we've had so far in South America, and we loved that we had the option to use the kitchen too (we only ended up using a few utensils and plates in the end).

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrDoughnut
Reviewed 28 January 2015

We only stayed here one night but everything was fine. Found it a little tricky to find but eventually did. Some things in the room were a little worn but overall fine. The spa was a nice luxury for us as we had been staying at hostels and b&b. supermarket close by as well as pharmacy. A little but of noise but it is a big city! Overall a nice place to rest before an early flight in the morning!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Erin S
Reviewed 22 January 2015

This is a good place to stay in Buenos Aires for its location on Chile street (near downtown). Very good advice from the personal on place. Good breakfast. The hotel is near the bus tour and all of the facilities (bank, food store, laundry, restaurant). The rooms are very nice and clean.
This is a safe place to go in BA.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple