USD 182
USD 145
USD 120
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
USD 211
USD 174
  • Breakfast included
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 535
USD 599
USD 440
  • Pool
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
USD 424
USD 350
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Nice staff, plenty of beer,(only 12 pesos) cigs, snacks, for sale 24-7 witrh front desk on first floor and no street buzzer entry possible....and clean bathrooms!!!...with sanitizer toilets, and a cool bar below...even though I had to make my own bed this one night......the shared room had no guests that ....while booked solid weekends and high seasons by groups and is well situatuated...the staff is really friendly and even has a sense of humor!!

Room Tip: The Giramondo B and B down the street is only 50 per night for a private room which I opted for until I could get a shared room after the weekend-----
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Half of the knobs on the stove are broken off, the buzzer to the main door is broken, the paper towel holder in the bathroom is broken, all the knobs on the microwave are broken off. Just feels a bit neglected and not super clean. The staff is friendly, but the accomodations are lacking. The bathrooms are also weird, and there really isnt a good way to change out of your clothes so you end up having to walk through the lobby with just your towel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Vaneskaw
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Read the reviews and have to say - I don't see what the other folks are SO upset about. Unarguably - the location IS great - close enough to transportation to get anywhere ya need and great to walk to and from all parts of Palermo. My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week. We did have a "private room" and the TV didn't work for the first half. . . but - the staff was REALLY nice, friendly, helpful. If I was younger I could enjoy this place a LOT more - the partying Thurs-Sun doesn't start till midnight or later and doesn't stop. That said - we could hide away in our room (not from the music, though, but c'mon - it is a hostel w/ lots of energy). Also - we stored our bags here when we went to Uruguay - great! The staff even helped drop off and (unasked for but very helpful) pick-up our laundry to/from across the street. All in all - as party hostels go - really nice and fun. IF you are looking for something quite or more amenities - not the best place.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2011

We were staying at the Suites close to the Hostal. Is was not very expensive, but the rooms have either no window or face a loud street, the kitchen/breakfast area is depressing and the wi-fi never worked.

When we were to leave the receptionist couldn't find one of my bags in the luggage room. I called the manager when I came back home, and they immediately found the bag. But they would not arrange sending it to me, and even though I offered to pay for the transport myself she has been ignoring my emails and starting answering in spanish though her english is good.

My insurance won't pay the lost luggage because it is the responsibility of the hotal. There are my climbing gear and all the gifts to my relatives, priceless to me :-(...

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony but bring earplugs
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisen76
Reviewed 20 March 2011

stayed here few times over my trips to buenos aires and i always found it ok for the location and the price, but the staff just seems not to care at all, zero helpful, they always seems to be stoned! (i ve been so often, checking in with the same guy all the times and still, he couldnt remember my face. i ve been working in hostels, and could defo remember a guest that was coing twice a month!!) i used to stay in the big dorm next to the reception, that was good when the bar downstairs was closed, otherwise soooo noisy. cleaned more or less, showers are pretty bad but hot... so over all... i m not sure! i wouldnt go because of the staff, but it s so central and good price....and at the end of the day it s a big hostel so obviously not perfectly clean and noisy...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo