“Great value and location”
Review of Casa Calma Hotel

Casa Calma Hotel
Ranked #4 of 441 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Small hotel however the rooms were spacious and light. The hotel is very centrally located. Breakfast is a mix of help yourself and cooked to order which is more than adequate. The hotel staff were exceptionally helpful in all respects. Overall we found this hotel great value and would certainly recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Booked CasaCalma after reading all the good reviews on TA and I was so happy I did..rooms are very! big yet cosy and are fully equipped with evrything you need. Nice little place on the ground level for breakfast with plenty to choose from and eggs made to order. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful and they definitely go the extra mile for the guests to make sure everything runs smoothly. Hotel pefectly situated close to all key places of interest and for someone like me who likes to explore a city by walking the streets, the only place I needed to take a taxi to was La Boca.
I had a great stay and will definitely come again next time I am in BA. Highly recommended..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank yinona2108
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I stayed three nights and loved the hotel. The room was very nice, of course, but what I appreciated most was how friendly and helpful the people were who worked there. They gave me good suggestions for places I needed to go and how to get there. They greeted me by name (some of them) and gave me a good breakfast. They showed me the many amenities in the room, including a jacuzzi (that I didn't use but wish I had). The bidet gave it a southern European feel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Casa Calma on the last destination of our honeymoon and it was a great experience. They gave us top floor room with complimentary champagne, and service was great all throughout out stay! The hotel has 2 bikes, and we used them to go around bsas.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The concept of this boutique hotel is very unique. We really enjoyed the room facilities -double spa, sauna, balcony. The breakfast buffet was healthy and delicious. We appreciated the hotel recommendations of restaurants, tango shows, relocate cemetery information etc printed on recycled paper. I must highlight the exceptional hospitality and customer service of the front desk leader Celeste and her team, the breakfast staff and the manager Ana. Any request was met with prompt service and attention. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable. We hope to return one day.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple