“Best meal of our trip”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was definitely the best steak that I had in Argentina. My wife and I both ordered the ojo de bife and it was outstanding. Great flavor and cooked medium exactly how we asked.

At first we were concerned about whether or not the portions were going to be large enough so we ordered a side of French fries, but it turned out that the 400g steak is very big and they also bring a lot of bread and many small sides. The side of fries was also very large so it ended up being a lot of food. We left full and had to bring most of the fries home with us and some of my wife’s steak. We paid about $84 US which isn’t bad for a high end steak house. I would definitely recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,275)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great meat with a wide selection of sides like sauces, dips and salads. Nice atmosphere. For my taste the meat was not "medium" as I had ordered but rather a little to bloody. Everything was a little too quick - I like to take my time eating and having a rest between first and main course. All in all a very good restaurant, although a little bit too unpersonal.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Quite a hyped up place so we were keen to try with our friends. The portion sizes are MASSIVE - so I’m glad we went in a large group as we could try more things but the “side” salads could pretty much be someone’s main! That said the steak had mixed reviews around our table - some overcooked, some with way too much fat for a rib eye and some said it was amazing.

I’d say if you were a couple with one night in BA, you’re better off at Don Julio for consistency of quality

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The lomo is delicious. Very friendly staff and nice atmosphere. Very competitive price!
Perfect for couples, families and friends.
Excellent!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of small starters on the house, excellent meat (ojo de bife and a huge sausage), and a bottle of red wine for the equivalent of 70 euros (we took away three quarters of the sausage as it was too much).
Book in advance.