“fantastic meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Puerto Madero
Description: With a tradition for more than 80 years, Bice was founded in Milan in 1926 by Beatrice Ruggeri and has been a continous and outstanding success in Buenos Aires, Argentina since 1994.Traditional home-made pasta, famous around the world, risotto, an excellent fish selection and the best argentine meat.The respect for the quality, a charming service and ambient, makes of Bice..... Il Vero Nº 1 Italiano.When you think Italian....think Bice
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We walked to the Puerto Madera area from our hotel and stopped at the Visitor Info Center along the waterfront for some suggestions for dinner. We decided on Bice – closest to the visitor center and right along the river. It was not crowded at all, and we ate inside to enjoy the air conditioning. (It was still 94 degrees out there!).

We had a fantastic meal at Bice. The waiters were so attentive. They brought us a delicious assortment of bread, rolls, breadsticks and pizza as we waited for our meals. I selected chicken risotto with brie and spinach. It was delicious but such a large portion. My three friends chose artichoke and brie ravioli, penne pasta with eggplant and tomato sauce, and chicken breast with grilled veggies. None of us were disappointed. We also shared some chocolate gelato, and they brought us out a little plate of complimentary desserts – brownies, biscotti and a tart along with lemoncello. Fabulous meal and came to 760 pesos each ($40)

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant in Puerto Madero. Food was served fast, and it was good. When paying for the he bill, unfortunately, the waiter came to impolitely "remind" me that the tip is not included and I had to pay it in cash. Rude.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Lovely place with great ambiance, staff is friendly and food is good. A bit expensive but you are in one of the most expensive food areas of the city. Good for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

After much anticipation and complementary words to our friends about how wonderful our last experience was at this restaurant, we arrived again 10 years later.
The service was fantastic. The before dinner gin and tonics were the best. And then the food arrived—everything was substandard. The fish had to be sent back. The steak were mediocre and the accompaniments just ordinary. It was easily the worst meal we had during our week food fest in BA. Obviously, we won’t be going back—very disappointing.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Has more attitude to it than what I experienced during my visit. This place is positioning itself as a high-end place yet I did not experience that, neither from the food nor the staff. I had an average meal and no negative issues standout but I did not see what the hype is about. Pasta was ok not great. I ordered a grilled sole with that was not good. Desert was also average.