1,157 results
All reviews other guests empanadas great wine argentinian wine small hotel private terrace our honeymoon home away from home great recommendations small balcony the entire staff plaza serrano each morning lovely boutique don julio restaurant reservations great neighborhood
Reviewed 22 February 2018

A big Thank to Gabriel, Pam and all the staff what a friendly great bunch of people. You arrive and instantly you feel like you are with long lost friends, you feel at home. Nothing and I mean nothing is too much trouble. Palermo Soho area is brilliant everything is within walking distance plenty of restaurants bars and shopping what a great place to go shopping in.
And if you are looking for transport give Francisco a call +5491134184181 he is the best and so reliable. On time every time airport hotel transfers you name it he was there.
The breakfast at Miravida is great I loved my morning bread basket and granola served with yoghurt and fruit yummy. My husband had eggs various ways each day with roasted vegetables that also looked yum and obviously was as Greg had them every day.
I would call Miravida a rustic hotel with great old charm the rooms cosy clean and very comfy beds.
Anyway thanks again guys great stay loved it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Miravida Soho Hotel and wine bar is an excellent place to stay when in Buenos Aires. The staff was wonderful as was the owner, Gabriel Roxanne and Pamela were always ready to help as were the people serving those excellent breakfasts. Nice, safe, walking neighborhood with fun places to sit and eat or/and drink.Wine tasting was excellent and one was set up special for my wife and myself. Pamela 2, was informative as well as fun to talk with. I would go there again.

Room Tip: We had the suite and it was nice and spacious. It looks over the street but was not noisy.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Miravida was one of our favourite places! From the moment we arrived Roxanne and Gabe were so lovely and helpful. They really made us feel welcomed and taken care of. They even went to the trouble of helping us locate our lost luggage - thank you!
Great location in Palermo near lots of cafes, restaurants and amazing shops!
We absolutely loved Miravida's wine bar to sit, relax and enjoy the company and the amazing wine selection of course.
Delicious breakfast too! We are 100% going back here :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I spent a few days in Buenos Aires before meeting friends in Chile. The first few days of my stay at the Miravida Soho were very pleasant. My room had a charming little balcony, comfortable pillows, per-room AC controls, and lots of USB charging ports. I also liked that I could have a nice glass of wine on my own at the end of the day without walking the streets alone after dark.

The afternoon before I was supposed to move on to Santiago I got really horrible food poisoning and that was where this hotel really stepped up! All the staff were lovely but Gabriel in particular spent an immense amount of time helping me rebook my flight and airport transfer, and extended my reservation at the hotel. The hotel has an agreement with a medical service so they called a doctor for me and Gabriel stayed with me so I wasn't alone with a non-English speaking doctor. He even conjured up soup for me, twice, even though the hotel only serves breakfast. My, um, exuberant food poisoning symptoms were certainly no fun but I was really well cared for and I especially appreciate that when traveling solo.

I made it to my friends' in Santiago a bit later than planned and was able to carry on my trip. I really enjoyed Buenos Aires and wouldn't stay anyplace else next time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Emily M
MiravidaSoho, Front Desk at Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Sweet Emily,

Thank You for your delightful review, we appreciate your time to write us, we do our best in order to keep our guests safe and healthy, guests like you motivate us every day so we can work better and better, once you are our guest you automatically become part of the family and our goal is to make sure that you will have the best time while in Buenos Aires.

Hope you had a great time in Chile, and do not take too long to comeback visit us again,

Best Regards,

Gabriel

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Miravida Soho with it's friendly, helpful staff was the perfect respite from seeing the big city of BA. Surrounded by 15 million people and a wealth of culture and history, the Miravida was the place to end the day, take a deep breath and enjoy a glass of wine. Very comfortable beds. A delicious homemade breakfast. And, the nicest, most helpful staff (all fluent in English).

Room Tip: Book early and ask for the suite (it faces a cute little park and neighborhood street)
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

We are happy to hear that you had a great time in our city, Buenos Aires it is full of culture and we are lucky to be located just a few blocks over from all that Palermo Soho can offer best,

Thank You for your time to write us a review, guests like you motivate us to work and improve our skills each day more and more.

Warm Regards,