“Only if you want something different”
Review of Almacen de Pizzas

Almacen de Pizzas
Ranked #496 of 4,798 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Price range: USD 10 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Argentinian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Only if you want something different”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

If you want gourmet pizza, this is the place to go. The taste is average which is common for a chain restaurant. The service is not consistent: if the waiter is good you will get good service or you may get a not so good waiter and you will have to wait. I also think they overcrowd their restaurants with far too many tables so I always feel claustrophobic when I go. Their goat cheese and arugula pizza is the best.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I ate there last night, and the pizza was good, as was the service. We sat out side thankfully, because inside the noise level was incredible. It's also too bright inside for my taste, but I guess it's kind of a family type restaurant. Very small wine list, and only Stella beer. No credit cards accepted. I prefer La Pascana on Parugua and Hubolt, only two blocks away.

Sydney, Australia
“Best pizza in Argentina”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

After eating several cheese laden soggy pizzas in Argentina, I'd almost given up, but then we found out about this wonderful place.

Perfect bases, delicious toppings - true Italian style pizzas.

The sausage pizza and calzone are great, although I'd avoid the potato pizza as it is a bit dry and not very tasty.

Service is ok, typical Argentine style, so don't be stressed if it's slow.

israel
“excellent pizza!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

we went to the branch in palermo hollywood (fitz roy 1994) and we had one of the best pizzas ever! fresh with delicious ingredients. highly recommended!!

Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Very good pizza -- but bring efectivo”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Lots of locals dining there, which is usually a good signal. The pizza was surprisingly good (even more surprising because I live in São Paulo, surrounded by fantastic pizza) -- one could feel the freshness and richness of the ingredients. Service also very friendly. An undesirable surprise came at the end, when they told me credit cards were not accepted. As I didn't have a local debit card, I left almost all my cash ("efectivo") there. Worth a try, but check your wallet before going.

Visited January 2012