All reviews turtle pool quad room manager hakan air con next year turkey bar staff lovely hotel superior room lower pool half board call to prayer bed and breakfast great holiday the main strip boiled eggs bars and restaurants
Reviewed 10 June 2015

The reception staff are very friendly.the grounds are beautiful and our stay was fantastic,would go back tomorrow,the hotel is very clean,breakfast was ok and you can have an evening meal which comes at an extra cost,overall our stay was great,the beach is within walking distance and the people are very pleasant

Room Tip: Quad rooms was fantastic the view was it die for
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon H
HakanEfesakalli, General Manager at Flamingo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Dear Sharon

Thank you so much for your nice review.It is so nice to know you had enjoyed your holiday thats the main thing for us.We really hope to see you again very soon.Once again Thank you so much

Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Our second visit to olu deniz but our first visit to the flamingo hotel. Excellent facilities all round we only stayed b&b but ate there in the evening once and we weren't disappointed. We stayed in a family room and although basic it was still nice and clean and served the purpose. All staff are really friendly and can't do enough for you especially Hasan who made us feel really welcome a true credit to the hotel. We liked it so much we looking to be going back next year in one of the detached bungalows they have there. All in all a really nice hotel just a short walk from where its all happening. We would recommend a visit of your looking for somewhere in olu deniz.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank Stodd1975
HakanEfesakalli, General Manager at Flamingo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2015

DEar Guest

Thank you so much for your nice review about us.Hearing you did have nice time with make us try harder.We really hope to see you again

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

I didn't like that I had to ask for a remote for the ac. It's hot outside, why are you removing remotes for the ac from rooms and making people wait before going to sleep. I asked for an extra blanket and it took quite some time to get. I only stayed for one night and it was because I didn't like the hotel. The vibe wasn't there for me. I went in May and it's apparently slow season, but I am assuming that gives the staff more time to attend the needs of the guests better. I have no basis for comparison about price, but I would have paid more to feel more relaxed. FYI, no elevator so have fun climbing stairs.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank bookieb05

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your time to comment about us.We really need every single words then we can see what is our bad points to improve.The a.c is extra charge because Travel agancies dont want to include price thats we charge and thats wht a.c remove is not in the room.we will try to include the a.c in the price to get rid off this issue.Once again thank you so much for your comment.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I booked the hotel for 2 nights because I visited the hotel Spa on a previous stay in Oludeniz. I am not exclusive but having travelled from a five stars to a backpack place I know how a hotel should treat a guest.
First of all the pros, the reception people are efficient, not super friendly but they do their job well. The deco is interesting and the two pools are nice. The room was nice and big. I slept well for two nights with my earplugs. Now the cons, there is loud music at the two bars which means that me, who likes peace then it was hard. You have to pay for the air con per day and safe. There are no beach towels, you have to buy yours. You cannot bring any foods or drinks but then there is a convenient store on site???? I paid 70 euros and I think for this rate I deserve air con and beach towels. Breakfast was very average, as fresh fruits only lay apples when the area is full of fresh fruits as watermelon and honey melon.
There are so many hotels in the area that next year I would pick another one.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Fathai

Dear Fathai

Thank you so much for your comment about us.As ı told you about noise when you were here,There was a wedding group that night thats why ıt was little bit loud We are really sorry for that.The travel agancies do not want to include a.c in the price thats why we charge extra for it.We really hope next year ıt will be free of charge.The beach towel,We never ever give beach towel for our guest but ıf more guest ask that we might think to give beach towel service.Thank you so so much for your honest comment,we relly hope to see you again

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Stayed at the hotel a couple of times now and highly recommend it! The hotel and it's surroundings are lovely and the rooms are very spacious and clean! The staff in the hotel are so friendly and helpful, will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank lisag1972015
HakanEfesakalli, General Manager at Flamingo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2015

Dear Lisa

Thank you so much for you nice comment about us.We are so glad to hear you had nice time with us also thank you so much for recommending us.

We really hope to see you again