USD 435
USD 342
USD 154
USD 150
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 596
USD 257
USD 114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 97
Magic Tulip Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 60
Priceline
  • Pool
Morina Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 85
Travelocity
All reviewsbutterfly valleylycian waykabak baythree nightswet roomlovely poolhostschaletwardrobe
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Well... We couldn't find our way to Kabak and ended up pitching up the tent in Onur Hotel. We were supposed to stay 1 night, we stayed 3 because it was so nice. The place is very beautiful with a great swimming pool. We really felt like we were in a small village. The food is delicious. Just a closed shower could be good for camp people (but shower from pool is good enough).
From there, you can walk to Kabak on Lycean way or butterfly valley (but this one is tough).

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 22 July 2015

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and got the bus up from fethye.The family are great and very friendly. The cabin was lovely and very comfortable with everything we needed and had a fabulous view of the coast.The pool was a good size and kept very clean by the owners. The breakfast was basic and turkish which was fine but there was no fresh milk for tea or coffee which i found a bit odd.The dinners were fine with adequate portions but we had meatballs 2 nights out of 3 Would we go back there again the answer would be yes.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anthony W
Reviewed 21 June 2015

We stayed 8 nights in Onur Motel and I have mixed feelings about the place. We have chosen to stay here based on all the great reviews of it and the excellent value for money.
It is really a bargain if you consider that half board is included in the price and that the whole place, the bungalows are nicely looked after, relatively new condition and there is even a swimming pool.
As it is in the village of Faralya, mostly people hiking the area stay there for a couple of nights so we were not average customers there as we stayed for longer than a week. Faralya is like a village, even smaller, consists of just some houses of local people and couple of motels, guest houses, there is no shop, supermarket, bar or proper restaurant in 7 km way either direction. So mainly that is the reason that Onur is offering half board, because there is not really any option to eat nearby unless you hire a car and stay in Oludeniz for dinner.
Most of the previous reviews were praising the food, that is very authentic and home style. Well for us it was frankly nothing special, even shocking some days and disappointing. For breakfast you get the same platter every day, consisting of cucumber,tomato, 2 types of cheese, 1 small sausage (for us it was just for the first two mornings, after it was vegetarian breakfast, no meat at all), olives, small portion of jam and honey, 1 boiled egg and a 20g butter. Bread is home style, but they portioned it very sparingly, we had to ask for more several morning. Powder nescafe and tea is available all day, although no water or whatsoever was offered. Don't get me wrong, I know it's a motel and I was not expecting gourmet buffet, but wherever I stayed in a motel before there was always 1 meat option for breakfast and tapwater available. So breakfast I could live with that quality, but dinner was a disappointment for me and my partner as well. It is four course we still ended up hungry some nights as there was 3 bowls of vegetables or salads as starter, a small cup of soup (2x tomato without anything in it), a main course very small amount, ridiculously small some nights and also a small desert (3 nights fruits, 1 night it was 2 bananas sliced on 1 plate with honey on top). There was one night when the main course was 4 pcs chicken nuggets with 150 g pasta in tomato sauce, joke. Other night 3 small köfte (meatball) with 100g rice and so on. The only decent main course was the grilled fish, medium sized fish but they didn't bother to serve any side, so we had the leftover starter salads with it. Some nights there were locals staying and eating there and the guy who was looking after the place and serving food didn't even ask us if we wanted to have anything to drink, we had to chase him down. So Mama Onur was not there for the week and we didn't seem to get what Turkish food is really like. Maybe it's just us, who eat too much or we are too demanding, but well, we were not satisfied with the food.
They have a big issue with language as well. The reviews said they speak English, well it is only the young gentleman who runs the place who can understand some English but he didn't really try to get in a conversation with us or just ignored what I was trying to say. So because of the lack of understanding each other we felt like outsiders, not really welcomed and some nights akward that we were sitting at the table and getting served without a single sentence being spoken. I have to say we are not English so we were talking in our own language but we are both fluent in English and I would have felt more welcome if some nights the men would just come to us asking us about our day and suggesting what to check out in the area or trying with a casual chat.
Be aware that the wifi network there has got serious malware issue, so make sure you got strong pop up add blocker and antivirus on your phone and tablet, otherwise you won't be able to use internet on your devices at all there. Unfortunately that's what happened to me, thankfully my partner had his laptop that was blocking the pop ups.
Drink prices are not visible anywhere so make sure you ask about prices to avoid nasty surprises. We didn't have many drinks there but still paid quite a lot, not sure how much were the individual prices for drinks as uppon paying for the whole stay, the men didn't presented us the whole breakdown, which is a bit unprofessional but I could have asked him of course.
As a positive side, it was very quiet, the bungalow faced the mountain-sea view as requested, the bed was veeery comfortable and overall nice wooden interior. Shower was ok, water running wether very hot or cold so it was hard to have a nice shower, but it's minor issue.
Most of our stay it was just us two at the motel or 1-2 Turkish couple so we stayed by the pool one day and it was all for us, it was very relaxing, quiet, the gardener man brought us some Doritos and our room got cleaned once. They look after the place very well, water the plants and lawn, circulate the water in the swimming pool every day, you can see they take pride in keeping the place in order.
We did enjoy our stay and sleep quality, got used to the mosque chanting at 5 am quickly.
Overall our stay was exactly what we wanted, quiet and relaxing, apart from the food and hospitality.
I would recomment this place to budget travellers, hikers, short stay, other local Turkish guests.
I would not recommend this place to younger outgoing couples, family with young children, long stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Smurfingale
Reviewed 9 May 2015

My husband and I stayed at Onur Motel after a friend recommended it, and we were not disappointed. Our stay included breakfast and dinner, and all of the food/service was outstanding. The cabin where we stayed was clean and had everything we needed. The property also had a lovely pool and beautiful gardens. The motel overlooks Butterfly Valley and it was one of the best views I've ever seen. Perfect place to stay for a getaway with lots of nearby sites/adventures.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Onur Motel allowed us to camp in a nice spot on their grounds and the reasonable price included dinner and breakfast. Enjoyed the pool and nice atmosphere. Food and service was outstanding and very good value. Bungalow rooms looked very nice.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple