“Good choice of pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We ate here one evening when craving pasta as a change from Turkish cuisine. My partner had lasagne and I had taglietelle with prawns, mushrooms and a cream sauce. We also shared a garlic pizza bread. Everything was freshly made, decent portions and incredibly tasty. The dining room is massive and you can either sit "insude" (but the front is open to the beachfront promenade) our out back in the patio area. Good service and good value for money, ideal for any occasion too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We deided to eat here and honestly another restraunt that it is hard to find any fault with. Great service, views to die for. Only thing was with the dish my wife ordered there were too many items on the plate that detracted from each other, sometimes less is better !

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We decided to eat at Bella Gusto as the restaurant itself looked very nice and welcoming with help from Barry at the front of house. The staffs here were great and we had a laugh with one of the waiters serving our table. We also asked if we could sit on one of the tables on the front so that we could see the view of the ocean as we ate. However there was no room at first, but as soon as some people left and a table became available, we were moved straight away which I thought was good of the staff. I’m lucky that because I was on holiday with my partner and my mum, I get to eat whatever food they leave, as they both have small appetites. My girlfriend chose a spaghetti carbonara which was great, with plenty of flavour and lots of ham, bacon mushrooms, they certainly weren’t shy with the ingredients used. My mum had a lasagne which was fantastic and most certainly the best meal out of all three. We also ordered pizza style cheesy garlic bread which again was very tasty and plentiful. However, all week I had wanted a sea food dish and unfortunately it wasn’t as good as I had hoped. I ordered the sawed fish which was around 66TL so roughly about £11 and to my dismay it was very rubbery and rather bland. It wouldn’t put me off coming back as the rest of the meals were very nice and we felt very welcome. Cheers.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Very Impressed with this Lovely Restaurant ...
We popped in here late one Evening for Dinner and was very impressed with The Decor, The Service in which all our Meals came up at the same time.
The Food was all Piping Hot and tasted Good and was Presented well.
A definite must try while your in Olu Deniz
We rated it as in our top 5 restaurants.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Dined here on several occasions and never been disappointed, the food is delicious and plenty full, the staff are friendly and hardworking, can't wait to dine there again