“Repetitive bad food” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #62 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Calgary, Canada
“Repetitive bad food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2011

It seems some people love this place. Huge Russian population when we were here. The food is depressing after a couple of days - poor quality, highly repetitive and it feels like you are eating in a large school refectory. The room was hot with no air conditioning. It was old and in reasonably poor repair. The pools are nice. The Wellness Spa is expensive for the add ons and there is a hard sell to get you into the package deals. WIFI was very unreliable.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank OldFart06

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2011

What else could be expected? I have been to Belek many times, but this is my first time to Cesars Temple. It was a dream holiday. The tour operator recommended me this hotel, they told me that the owner spend loads of money for renovations, so I decided to come with my friends. Cesars Temple has a great VIP concept. One-to-One check-ins and check-outs, seperate bar and restaurant with great food and drinks served and superb service. Rooms where very comfortable and extremely luxurious, I felt myself like a king. The hotel is set in a huge area. Very big pools and fantastic clay tennis courts. Many activities during the day and great night shows. There is a dream-like mini club eventhough I dont have any children I went and took pictures. Ala carte restaurants are delicious. The teppanyaki and sushi was my favourite must try them. The night-club is outdoor and lots of fun. There is soo much to say I recommend this hotel to everyone and I want to thank the employees of Cesars Temple for making my holiday fantastic.

Room Tip: I would suggest to get a suite to benefit from VIP
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Petra_Hlavacova
Martin, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2011

We came from Slovakia. There were a lot of tourists from our country too. So we weren't bored. We were 3 people: me, my husband and child (8 years old). Don't know why there is a lot of bad words about this hotel. We liked it. Not expencive but at the same time with good service, food, room and animation program. Half of the staff knows English and could speak with as fluently. We liked food a lot. There you could choose whatever you want - meat, salads, fruits. Also we liked the cleaning of our room. It was every day and for example our minibar was changed by housekeeping staff every day too. Animation shows - exellent work! Spoke already with our tour agency. They said that this winter in the hotel there are a lot of changings - new tennis courts, possibility to play golf, new rooms, new bars and restaurants (sushi for example), new miniclub for kids. So if everything is good we will come back for sure. And I advise to everybody this hotel. As I said before - not so expencive and at the same time the hotel is really good! Have a nice rest!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
8 Thank marina_2908
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2011

Having been to Cesars a few years ago, when our annual lads' trip took us back to Turkey, we did think about staying at a different hotel this time. I am so pleased that we didn't!
The hotel has improved so much since we were last there. The location and sea views were always amazing, but the restaurants and bars were really fabulous and people would have paid decent money to use the fantastic pool area and well maintained tennis courts. Obviously the golf is brilliant in Belek and Cesar's is ideally located for our favourate courses.
Service is very attentive and a great atmosphere is created by all the staff. The activities that are offered by the animation team are great fun without being forced upon you.
I am now looking forward to taking my wife next year and we undoubtedly will be staying at Cesar's.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
9 Thank gregvincent_11
Karlsruhe, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2011

cesars hotel before was very bad i visited last time in 2006.after i stayed there in 2008 and last year also i decided to stay in the cesars because service and new concept looked very good on the brochures and web site.Kitchen was new and foods were delicious… You must try the new concept…

Hans Neumann

Room Tip: suits were very nice
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends